[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 77 KB, 750x1000, flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
29654340 No.29654340 [Reply] [Original]

Hi /biz too stressed at the moment and need to let it out so I figured /biz would probably be a good place

>I come from a 3rd world country in my country my family can be considered middle to upper class but going downward because of some problem with the factory so while money is not a big issue its still tighter than it was before
>back in early/mid 2018 I got a job in crypto company as one of their community manager. not going to say the name as only here to vent.
>have a great experience accumulated the token for that project alot approximately 1-2m token worth because its a great project greatly undervalued at that time. as I know the team are really working and not just vaporware.
>at that time i was studying abroad so getting money in and out of crypto was easy. (will be relevant)
>I return to my country in 2019 and had to close my banks in the country i was studying in due to regulations. unfortunately I have some issue with the banks in my country as a 2k-3k euro deposit is considered a large transfer from oversea for some reason. but at that time I didnt know.
>covid hits. it was fine for awhile as even if my other family members cant work due to the lockdown I can still work as I work remotely.
>back in May last year my father passed away due to aortic dissection and some complications after the surgery. He was hospitalized for a few month and as theres a lockdown we had to rent a place near the hospital.
>unfortunately during these time the bank had issue with my salary payment either from the sending or the receiving bank I dont remember now. I cant receive my salary which is bad since that salary is covering for 6 people + renting a place near the hospitals etc.

>> No.29654362

>2nd month after i cant receive my salary My father passed. Ive ran out of money long ago so I had to start selling my crypto asset.
>3rd month around june or july I ran out of everything that i can sell. dont even have enough money to eat at that time. just enough left for a few days. so I contacted the CEO regarding this issue. (the ceo is one of the nicest people ive ever known).
>Finally I got my salary back in full but during that time all my crypto assets is already gone and after paying back those that I owed during that period to keep me afloat I only have enough for the grocery for that month and theres no room for me to reinvest salary for the next months back to crypto due to the rules and regulations in my country. but at least its now solved.
>fast forward end of last year finally got enough to get back in crypto. start to buy back little by little. as I cant afford to mess up as im supporting my whole family not just me anymore.
>My dad and I are a big believer for the project I work for and have been trying to accumulate it previously. so as its all gone im trying to build it up again
>Bought some of the coin and some other shit token to see if i can get some more extra.

>> No.29654411

>this month suddenly the coin (which I hold since the beginning of the project until the salary issue) goes from 1-3 cents went up to 20 cents. then 50. and recently almost 1 dollar.
>I just lost almost 1M usd just because of bank issues between country making me not able to receive my salary and left me in debt for 3 month with not enough money to feed myself and family.
>I try to forget it but unfortunately Im working as the first person community going to contact when theres an issue so once in awhile people keep congratulating etc and I just had to smile while dep in my heart felt like im being stabbed
so thats my story. which I had to be reminded of every second im awake because if anybody have a problem they come to me and I will always have to/accidentally have to see the price on etherscan.

so thats my story /biz just venting