[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 139 KB, 1200x1200, 1591404821207.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
29617569 No.29617569 [Reply] [Original]

AVAX, IOTA, HBAR, & NANO are the generation 3 era versions of cryptocurrency. These platforms all utilize block lattice technology, have reduced fees to pennies, or in some cases have completely removed them. Not only this, they have solved the cryptocurrency trilemma and can actually scale to serve the world at large. If you are in this space for the tech, and for the revolution we have started with BTC and ETH to continue, chances are you are already familiar with these platforms. But one thing comes with enlightenment, and that is ignorance of what is seen as beneath you.

Therefore, I propose this thread as a meeting grounds for the minds who are invested in the future of cryptocurrency, decentralized finance, and decentralized computing, leading to an eventual decentralized system of governance. Please share and shill your generation 3 crypto here, and perhaps we can determine which one is the most likely for the next moon, and possibly benefit from all of them, rather than just min-maxing a single one.

FTM and DAG fags are also welcome, although I think we all know these are shit tier at best, and vaporware at worst.

>> No.29617832
File: 192 KB, 876x592, avaxbrain.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Personally, I am a mega bull for NANO. But Avax definitely caught my eye. I don't buy the double mint bug personally, and tend to side with Emin. The problem was diagnosed quickly, the network fixed almost immediately, and fail-checks were put into place, that succeeded, at preventing false deposits to be made. That being said, I am not so confident in strong bullish activity at the moment. Similar to the Bitgrail hack of Nano, which was not a fault of the Nano protocol, but rather a bug in the exchange, I feel that Avax is going to have a hard time being bullish before consolidating. Once it consolidates however, and this may even be years from now, and the price flatlines for a good period of time with lower volume... that is when I will be buying.

>> No.29618039
File: 41 KB, 700x400, iota.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

IOTA seems mega bullish right now, on par with NANO in fact, but I simply do not know enough about the project to comment on whether it is likely to go much higher right now. Deep down inside, I feel like most all alts will be heavily green in these coming weeks and months, but IOTA seems to be very focused on providing updates, announcements, and providing news of partnerships and research papers being published. This is a pretty professional look, and deserves to be paid attention to. Just the same however, the network is still dependent on a central entity, and I feel that takes away from the potential of the network, and to some, even makes them doubt it can work without it. I am keeping my eyes on this one either way.

>> No.29618228
File: 280 KB, 636x358, hashies.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

HBAR is an extremely interesting one, with partnerships out the wazoo, almost to the extent that you think this could end up being utilized by the NWO or WEF. The problems with HBAR are its tokenomics and distribution, as well as its corporate oriented decentralization model. HBAR basically is built to operate with mega nodes ran by corporations such as Google.

These associations are not exactly that bullish for me, not to mention goes against the entire philosophy of cryptocurrency, but it does seem like it would be wise to at least pick up a suicide stack of the stuff.

>> No.29618561
File: 550 KB, 888x1025, nanocube.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

And last but not least, my 2017 bag that has netted me several hundred thousands in profits since January, NANO.

For the uninitiated, Nano can be sent instantly without fees, is fully decentralized, fully distributed, permissionless, green, and can scale. It shares many properties with the above listed block lattice type consensus mechanisms the above cryptos utilize, however it stays true to the Satoshi creed, not having any central control, no ICO, and with the whole supply being given by a captcha based airdrop, which can be comparable to mining.

The downside to NANO is that it does not handle smart contracts on its base layer. While NANO may be the most ideal form of currency for the layman, it certainly is lacking some capabilities that AVAX, IOTA, and HBAR can tackle.

>> No.29618589

thanks for the infos, anon

bump

>> No.29619330

this iota eng been shitting on nano for the past 2 days

https://twitter.com/hus_qy

>> No.29619334 [DELETED] 

The Importance of Scalability In Software Design

>Scalability is an essential component of enterprise software. Prioritizing it from the start leads to lower maintenance costs, better user experience, and higher agility.

>Software design is a balancing act where developers work to create the best product within a client’s time and budget constraints.

>There’s no avoiding the necessity of compromise. Tradeoffs must be made in order to meet a project’s requirements, whether those are technical or financial.

>Too often, though, companies prioritize cost over scalability or even dismiss its importance entirely. This is unfortunately common in big data initiatives, where scalability issues can sink a promising project.

>Scalability isn’t a “bonus feature.” It’s the quality that determines the lifetime value of software, and building with scalability in mind saves both time and money in the long run.

https://www.conceptatech.com/blog/importance-of-scalability-in-software-design

>> No.29619436

The Importance of Scalability In Software Design

Scalability is an essential component of enterprise software. Prioritizing it from the start leads to lower maintenance costs, better user experience, and higher agility.
Software design is a balancing act where developers work to create the best product within a client’s time and budget constraints.
There’s no avoiding the necessity of compromise. Tradeoffs must be made in order to meet a project’s requirements, whether those are technical or financial.
Too often, though, companies prioritize cost over scalability or even dismiss its importance entirely. This is unfortunately common in big data initiatives, where scalability issues can sink a promising project.
Scalability isn’t a “bonus feature.” It’s the quality that determines the lifetime value of software, and building with scalability in mind saves both time and money in the long run.

>> No.29619501
File: 28 KB, 825x510, nano1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

It's been a while, but are you the alchemist? Seen your posts a long time ago. I'm big on nano and really the only crypto i'm into. Using it is just awesome. I'm only really interested in utility cryptos that will serve a purpose in the future. I was also thinking about monero. But I'm wondering what your thoughts are on how nano can be developed over time. Could it be improved upon, such as added privacy in the future. And how about spam/network attacks, or other security features.

>> No.29619502

>>29619436
What is Scalability?

A system is considered scalable when it doesn’t need to be redesigned to maintain effective performance during or after a steep increase in workload.
“Workload” could refer to simultaneous users, storage capacity, the maximum number of transactions handled, or anything else that pushes the system past its original capacity.
Scalability isn’t a basic requirement of a program in that unscalable software can run well with limited capacity.
However, it does reflect the ability of the software to grow or change with the user’s demands.
Any software that may expand past its base functions- especially if the business model depends on its growth- should be configured for scalability.

>> No.29619655

so which ones are actually decentralized ?

>> No.29619837

>>29617832
nice

>> No.29619848
File: 93 KB, 500x399, 1564009932277.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29619501
I might be. I like Monero a lot. I don't think it will ever be used at a high velocity however, due to inherent limitations in legacy blockchain tech. It is without a doubt the best place to store your wealth anonymously, that is without question.

As far as Nano being anonymous, I recall Colin stating something about how a truly anonymous lattice would not work, due to how the ledger is updated based on recent transactions. It is likely a specific shortcoming of block lattice, although that is not to say it can't be fixed in the future. I think an easier approach, while not completely foolproof, would be using a nano type mixer if one were to ever be developed. Due to the lack of fees and speed of the network, it would essentially be able to operate at a zero cost model. Of course, whoever would create such a service would want some degree of payment. But in theory it shouldn't be difficult or expensive at all to implement.

For the time being though, Monero is king of anonymity.

>> No.29619877

I've always wanted to pick up a bag of Iota. Maybe it's time

>> No.29619967

>>29619655
Avax and Nano, Iota is a promise to come. HBAR isn't really decentralized, but does have some pseudo level of decentralization. Don't expect people to be selling and buying drugs or CP on it though. Something tells me Iota will also have some level of control here also, seeing how they are going after universities and institutional adoption.

Avax and Nano are the real cowboys in the room.

>> No.29620112

>>29619501
I am not worried about spam attacks either. There have been several attempts, and all have ended in failure, at little to no cost to the network. This was more of a concern prior, before dynamic proof of work was developed, but as of now anyone trying to spam the network may as well mine ETH to an empty block. It won't negatively influence the network at all, and only drain the spammers funds.

>> No.29620397

The last bullrun was caused by DeFi. We are still in it in fact. But the next major wave, as we are seeing with BSC, AVAX, and NANO currently, will be around scalability and low costs. Since these assets are able to bridge the real world to the digital one, there is a significant chance that one of the four will be the trigger that initiates the authentic golden bull run.

I don't know if BTC will ever be flipped. It has proven itself as the new world reserve currency, replacing gold. But neither gold nor BTC can be utilized in day to day life as one would with cash. And it is becoming quite obvious that ETH is suffering the same fate when it comes to day to day computing. These systems will not exist forever without massive changes. Not outside being used as simple stores of value.

>> No.29620515

I've been tempted to buy NANO for a few weeks OP, but I'm still hesitant after a ~650% pump since December. Can it really go higher? How are the tokenomics?

>> No.29620785

>>29620515
133,000,000 Nano are all that will ever be in circulation. No more Nano will ever be created. It has been fully distributed for several years now. No ICO, all of it was "mined" via captcha, when it was worth less than a penny. There are no fees, so no Nano will ever enter the ecosystem outside of being directly sold or exchanged. It is akin to gold on a planet where every last ounce has already been mined. And more fungible than any currency ever created in existence. I expect all four of these projects to end up in the top 10-20. I have the greatest hope for Nano, and after consolidation is done with, Avax. These are my BTC and ETH killer stacks. I have no reason to own any other crypto, except perhaps IOTA and HBAR as hedged bets. You know, just in case the institutions actually do take over crypto.

>> No.29620871

>>29619848
>>29620112
Thank you. I'm not really sure where I'm at with all this crypto shit. When the markets fluctuate like crazy I'm not sure how much investment I really want to make. I'll always hold some amount of nano, but I also need to make some money. I want to buy a bunch, but at this point I"m waiting for to see how this correction plays out. If it goes to 5 or under I'll buy as much as I can.

>> No.29621026

Ah yes the age of lettuce.

>> No.29621147

>>29620871
Expect alt season to start within the next 2 weeks. BTC is going to crab for a bit, and value tends to head towards promising alts while BTC goes sideways for a bit when following a bull. I would try to grab around $5.50, which is a bottom we have touched recently, but not broken since the flash crash of BTC to 45k, where it triple bottomed and established the floor. Kind of looking like the new floor is 48K though.

>> No.29621182

Ultimately people don't want or care about smart contracts or defi. It's just about a store of value and medium of exchange. And that's Nano. And Banano too if you dig meme coins.

>> No.29621211

We're building and testing and improving crypto for our overlords. Now is the only time to make money, because the biggest rug pull is when the gov issues the official crypto and everything else collapses. Holding on to the xrp stableturd wont save you either. Make moves now.

>> No.29621255

>>29619502
(cont)
The Benefits of Scalable Software

Scalability has both long- and short-term benefits.
At the outset it lets a company purchase only what they immediately need, not every feature that might be useful down the road.
For example, a company launching a data intelligence pilot program could choose a massive enterprise analytics bundle, or they could start with a solution that just handles the functions they need at first.
A popular choice is a dashboard that pulls in results from their primary data sources and existing enterprise software.
When they grow large enough to use more analytics programs, those data streams can be added into the dashboard instead of forcing the company to juggle multiple visualization programs or build an entirely new system.
Building this way prepares for future growth while creating a leaner product that suits current needs without extra complexity.
It requires a lower up-front financial outlay, too, which is a major consideration for executives worried about the size of big data investments.
Scalability also leaves room for changing priorities. That off-the-shelf analytics bundle could lose relevance as a company shifts to meet the demands of an evolving marketplace.
Choosing scalable solutions protects the initial technology investment. Businesses can continue using the same software for longer because it was designed to be grow along with them.
When it comes time to change, building onto solid, scalable software is considerably less expensive than trying to adapt less agile programs.
There’s also a shorter “ramp up” time to bring new features online than to implement entirely new software.

As a side benefit, staff won’t need much training or persuasion to adopt that upgraded system. They’re already familiar with the interface, so working with the additional features is viewed as a bonus rather than a chore.

>> No.29621303
File: 55 KB, 900x940, 200-2006671_pepe-the-frog-question.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29617569
if they are the future and everyone knows it, why didn't they pump?

Why are nano and monero the best crypto but never move?

>> No.29621307

>HBAR
meh, can't scale when it tries to be even slightly decentralized
>IOTA,NANO
lol
>FTM
30 nodes trash

I don't understand how somebody can put AVAX near those names in the same context, If you don't understand what you're talking about then stop commenting because it only do worse for the legit projects.

>> No.29621321
File: 192 KB, 600x500, 1603249963868.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29621211
Thoughts like these, while rare in my reality tunnels, are what leads me to conclude that a suicide stack of IOTA and HBAR is worth holding onto, even if you are as radical of a libertarian as I am.

>> No.29621379

IOTA is the only one that will survive. The tech is superior and by far built upon the most peer reviewed research, but most importantly, IOTA is most likely to be adopted. Watch the presentation with Dell and Intel today. That is standard for IOTA. They are working with fortune 500s and receiving massive government grants on a near weekly basis. Whichever token is most likely to be integrated into every day life is the most likely to succeed, and IOTA is the clear choice. Nobody in the real world gives a single fuck about Nano. AVAX is a shitty clone of IOTA that cut corners. Their only partners are other crypto shitcoins

>> No.29621402

>>29621303
Nano is up close to 1000% in USD since Jan 1st. I am up from 60k to 420k. Monero I can't speak for, it is something I admire but not something I am invested in personally.

>> No.29621407

>>29621379
>trinary

>> No.29621465

>>29621307
Relax friend, if you have information to share, please do and perhaps you can convince us otherwise of what we currently believe. This thread is to be free of tribal uneducated warfare. We are stronger when we work together like adults.

Then we shit on the normies who buy the top.

>> No.29621502

>>29621307
>AVAX
How the fuck does someone become as out of touch as yourself? AVAX is the biggest piece of shit in that entire pile. The devs were on the IOTA stack exchange stealing code. Their final consensus mechanism is insecure and the lead IOTA dev has explained very well why. AVAX is running around making a big deal about their partnerships with overnight crypto scams. IOTA is building web 4.0 with world governments and billion dollar companies. There is literally no comparison.

>> No.29621554

NANO is literally a scam. screencap this when it liquidates. IOTA and ADA are the future IF they can get better reception than algorand. FTM is NOT a scam. unfortunately. don't fall for the FUD, wait for a dip and load up. IOTA ADA FTM ALGO are the easiest lambos you can get right fucking now, Anon. don't let me down.

>> No.29621562

>>29621407
Trinary is gone. The egomaniacal devs who pushed it have been booted as well. Get better FUD

>> No.29621579

>>29621502
Do you have evidence of Avax stealing Iota's code? Can you present it? I would like to see the conversation where this was stated by a lead IOTA dev that AVAX is insecure, and in what ways.

>> No.29621581

I hope Nano hits 4 bucks again, I want to get some more

>> No.29621663

Also, FTM and HBAR are legit projects but they still haven't solved the crypto trilemma. They only function as effectively as they do because they are still centralized. IOTA is the only one that has a theoretical solution which will make it the most decentralized DLT in existence.

>> No.29621728

>>29621255
(cont.)
The Fallout from Scaling Failures

So, what happens when software isn’t scalable?

In the beginning, the weakness is hard to spot. The workload is light in the early stages of an app. With relatively few simultaneous users there isn’t much demand on the architecture.
When the workload increases, problems arise. The more data stored or simultaneous users the software collects, the more strain is put on the software’s architecture.
Limitations that didn’t seem important in the beginning become a barrier to productivity. Patches may alleviate some of the early issues, but patches add complexity.
Complexity makes diagnosing problems on an on-going basis more tedious (translation: pricier and less effective).

As the workload rises past the software’s ability to scale, performance drops.
Users experience slow loading times because the server takes too long to respond to requests. Other potential issues include decreased availability or even lost data.
All of this discourages future use. Employees will find workarounds for unreliable software in order to get their own jobs done.
That puts the company at risk for a data breach or worse.
When the software is customer-facing, unreliability increases the potential for churn

Google found that 61% of users won’t give an app a second chance if they had a bad first experience. 40% go straight to a competitor’s product instead.
Scalability issues aren’t just a rookie mistake made by small companies, either. Even Disney ran into trouble with the original launch of their Applause app, which was meant to give viewers an extra way to interact with favorite Disney shows. The app couldn’t handle the flood of simultaneous streaming video users

Frustrated fans left negative reviews until the app had a single star in the Google Play store. Disney officials had to take the app down to repair the damage, and the negative publicity was so intense it never went back online

>> No.29621734

>>29621465
I won't do that because i don't want schizos like >>29621502 to be educated/educating them wouldn't matter.

Also i'm still accumulating avax. But your thread is clearly ignorant and necessarily oblivious to what's really going on in this space.

>> No.29621776

>>29621579
You can join the IOTA discord and enter the #tanglemath channel, scroll back a few weeks and look for Hans Moog. I don't have time or enough motivation to prove it for you

>> No.29621836

>>29621663
Yet NANO and AVAX are the only one that are actually truly decentralized and working now. I like IOTA, and they can serve use cases that NANO cannot, however NANO beat them to the punch, quite a while ago, in fact. And Avax just followed up with a haymaker too.

>> No.29621902

>>29621734
The thread is a discussion, brother. I do not claim to know it all. These are just the pieces I have picked up and put together. I am open to being enlightened, should one be willing to give me the honor.

>> No.29621907

>>29618228
I am buying HBAR for these reasons. It will receive mass utilization, its a bargain at its current price

>> No.29621948

>>29621734
The CTOs of both Dell and Intel spent 60 minutes shilling IOTA today and then urged all other tech companies to get in touch with the IF. Do you in your head honestly think anyone of any significance would ever shill your little turkish scam? It's a kiddie project catering to crypto trends. And it broke the first day.

https://www.brighttalk.com/webcast/18428/469144

>> No.29621974

>>29621907
I agree, but due to the tokenomics it will never be much higher than a few dollars in price, if that. It seems like an investment more than a crazy moonshot. We will see, however. I do like my hashies.

>> No.29622005
File: 178 KB, 1143x761, 52B0ADAA-ECB2-4083-ABDC-B6754025BE40.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29617569
bitch dag is the cheapest one and has the best fundamentals, check this phase 2 us air force contract and government state channel on chain by the eoty. dag would be at a multi billion cap if they werent so irrationally opposed to binance. no one told them listing there would pay for itself once your coin pumps. fucking idiots run that company.

>> No.29622034
File: 385 KB, 588x576, 1558497216036.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29622005

>> No.29622094

>>29621303
because no one knows about them

>> No.29622204

for the tl;dr crowd, I think IOTA and NANO are the current best buys. Avax and HBAR will moon later, for different reasons each. Now is a good floor to get in on any of them however, although it is definitely possible that Avax will consolidate more, especially as token stakers get their funds unlocked and more of the supply is distributed.

In the case of HBAR, I doubt we will see this thing moving ahead of time. Expect it to take many by surprise. This one belongs to the big boys.

>> No.29622303

>>29617569
Fetch.ai will blindside crypto. You better read up anons.

>> No.29622308

>>29621734
>But your thread is clearly ignorant and necessarily oblivious to what's really going on in this space.
Ah yes, and your completely substance-less posts are so informed and useful

>> No.29622375

>>29621974
So where do you see the potential NANO and IOTA then by comparison, price wise?

>> No.29622790
File: 22 KB, 1000x1000, avax.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

AVAX

Rank 36

Market Cap
$2,276,527,552

Fully Diluted Market Cap
$21,304,426,475
10.83%

Volume
24h
$344,719,994

Circulating Supply
76,937,055 AVAX
11%

Max Supply

Total Supply

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/avalanche/

>Price of asset when fully diluted with 1 trillion marketcap (about that of BTC): $1,388.89

>> No.29622923
File: 58 KB, 640x400, The Nano Van looking for New Investors.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29617569
>>29617832
>>29618561
Nano is a scam and you know it.
>>/biz/thread/S28856161

Pic. Nano scammers looking for new paypigs aka "investors"

>> No.29623031
File: 10 KB, 195x195, iota.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

IOTA

Rank 36

Market Cap
$3,391,133,231

Fully Diluted Market Cap
$3,391,133,231

Volume
24h
$288,357,528

Circulating Supply
2,779,530,283 IOTA
100%

Max Supply

Total Supply

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/iota/

>Price of asset when fully diluted with 1 trillion marketcap (about that of BTC): $359.77

Current price: $1.22

>> No.29623178
File: 55 KB, 1200x675, hedera-hashgraph-1200x675.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

HBAR

Rank 68

Market Cap
$953,478,946

Fully Diluted Market Cap
$6,457,133,186

Volume
24h
$171,001,686

Circulating Supply
7,350,118,465 HBAR
--%

Max Supply
--

Total Supply

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/hedera-hashgraph/

>Price of asset when fully diluted with 1 trillion marketcap (about that of BTC): $20.00

Current price: $0.13

>> No.29623244

>>29622790
Avax max supply will never be reached. It's the theoretical max, calculating avax by max supply is like saying polkadot have infinitely large marketcap because it has infinite supply. Even the total supply will take 10 years to fully realize.

Read more about the tokenomics because you clearly did minimal research.

>> No.29623275
File: 604 KB, 895x501, Nano Backdoor.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29618561
>is fully decentralized
Is this a joke? Nano foundation shuts down nodes they don't like through a backdoor and/or exploit. Pic.

>> No.29623310

>>29623031
Looking at all these mcaps, Iota really does look like the winner to me. Really great tokenomics too compared to Avax and Hbar

>> No.29623325
File: 31 KB, 640x640, nano.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

NANO

Rank 78

Market Cap
$777,832,766

Fully Diluted Market Cap
$777,832,766

Volume
24h
$87,268,231

Circulating Supply
133,248,297 NANO
100%

Max Supply

Total Supply

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/nano/

>Price of asset when fully diluted with 1 trillion marketcap (about that of BTC): $7504

Current price: $5.83

>> No.29623381
File: 286 KB, 461x462, daggots.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29623310
Nano and Iota are clearly the winners. I had no idea Iota was like Nano, both are fully distributed.

I may have to sell my Avax and compliment my Nano stack with some Iota.

>> No.29623423
File: 143 KB, 681x592, Screenshot_2021-01-22_at_14.30.14.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29618561
>For the uninitiated, Nano can be sent instantly without fees, is fully decentralized, fully distributed, permissionless, green, and can scale
All Nano scammers have is criminal and lying devs, plus a horrific shitcoin of a tech trainwreck Nano isk is wide open for spam attacks, due to your feeless transactions, i.e. volunteers taking all the costs for no reason. No wonder Nano's hysterical core dev Colin is threatening to sue anyone who stress test or spam test Nano. Pic.

>> No.29623577
File: 80 KB, 636x803, 1613285743563.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29622790
>>29623031
>>29623178
>>29623325

at 1 trillion marketcap, with the entire supply fully distributed... you would achieve the following gains:

AVAX: 46x

IOTA: 294x

HBAR: 153x

NANO:1287X

>> No.29623671
File: 65 KB, 930x113, 45c per hour Nano spam saturation.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29618561
Nano is wide open for spam attacks. The last attack to crash the Nano network had basically no costs. Pic.

>> No.29623722

Nano is at the bottom of my list to be honest. Rather buy Algo than this. Out of the OP listed, AVAX long term, IOTA once coins released, and HBAR is not really decentralised but the partnerships are pretty good

>> No.29623742
File: 48 KB, 956x214, Nano Node Operator.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29618561
It takes only a mild 200-300 tps spam to crash the Nano network. After that, Nano Foundation must send around zip files to node operators to "update" the transaction history.

>> No.29623821

For those who are enjoying the posts here, I regret to inform you we have caught the attention of the resident mentally handicapped poster. For the sake of discussion, I encourage you to filter his posts. He generally floods threads with 30-50x, anytime nano is mentioned. I wonder if he fuds other projects too, or is simply obsessed with Colin and George, for whatever reason.

hPu/GRci
>>29623671
>>29623423
>>29623275
>>29622923

>> No.29623870
File: 332 KB, 945x656, Nano 5 USD Hour to saturate.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29620112
>>29618561
>I am not worried about spam attacks either. There have been several attempts, and all have ended in failure, at little to no cost to the network
False. Nano is wide open for spam attacks.

>> No.29623998

>>29623821
>>29622923
that archive is hysterical, the schizo literally made 90% of the posts all using the exact same phrasing

>> No.29624057

>>29623998
While I appreciate the lack of censorship here on the chans, we really do need to do something about the retard and pajeet problem. It is getting out of hand.

>> No.29624122
File: 151 KB, 1080x1920, poorfolio2.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

How much is a suicide stack of IOTA? Highly considering flipping my AVAX for it. My Nano is not going anywhere though.

>> No.29624129
File: 201 KB, 1555x748, biz ban by Nano scammers.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29623821
>>29623998
>>29624057
Tragic to see that Nano supporters can't defend their scammer team/devs and tech trainwreck of a shitcoin and must retort to mass reporting posts while hurling ad hominems and mudslinging. That's all you have.

>> No.29624211
File: 127 KB, 642x739, 43243244.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29617569
>>29618561
Only reason why anyone has heard about Nano is that they lied about Nano having 7000 tps (reality was 1% of promised tps) when BTC network was clogged in late 2017. Worse Nano has the absurd business model that they can get suckers to run the network for free, zero compensation whatsoever, and thus have zero fees. Works well when NOBODY is using the crashed tech network. However, if you ask how much it will cost in CPU, IO, bandwidth, hardware etc to run a global network on their plebbit page, /r/NanoCircleJerk, you will be banned within seconds. Same if you ask anything related to their crashed tech, cost analysis for a global network based on volunteers taking all the costs, swindle, corruption and scam. Nano provides zero real-world transparency.

>> No.29624280

>>29624129
the linked archive thread is just one guy posting social media screenshots and saying nano is a scam because a woman is COO of the Nano Foundation. You have not posted anything of substance yet in this very thread yet you accuse others of ad hominem and mudslinging. I am honestly impressed that someone with this level of mental illness is capable of using a computer

>> No.29624284
File: 104 KB, 670x708, Nano 75 TPS Aug 2018.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29617569
>>29618561
>>29624211
The sad reality behind the vile 7000 tps claim from Nano scammer devs, Jewish grifters and Italian swindlers, was 75 tps. Even today, two years later, Nano scammers can't even muster 10% of what they claimed in 2017.

>> No.29624366

>>29624280
This user appears to be using an automated spambot.

>>29624284
>>29624211
>>29624129
>>29623870
>>29623742
>>29623671
>>29623423
>>29623275
>>29622923

>> No.29624422

>>29624280
>the linked archive thread is just one guy posting social media screenshots and saying nano is a scam because a woman is COO of the Nano Foundation.
That's a lie and you know it. Anyone thinking of investing in Nano scammers ought to read the thread and make up their own opinion. As always the usual Nano spammers have nothing of substance to defend their scam and tech trainwreck.

>> No.29624470

>>29624366
well OP, thanks for the attempt but I'm out. Just gonna keep watching my nano shoot up while this schizo fights invisible demons in his head

>>29624422
sure man, sounds good

>> No.29624571

Yea, the thread wasn't supposed to be about Nano, but about the various block lattice platforms that can actually serve the global economy at large.

Mental illness is so depressing.

>> No.29624607
File: 98 KB, 700x737, 23532432432.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29617569
>>29618561
>>29624211
>>29624284
It was well known in the community that Nano devs and team were lying through their teeth. Vitalik even tweeted about it

>> No.29624747
File: 329 KB, 760x400, Nano is Bitconnect 2.0.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29624571
Nano is the only crypto that has devs/team and community that consistently use lies and distortion as their only selling point. Without your lies, nobody would have ever heard about Nano. It would have been a dead coin from the very start.
>>29624211
>>29624284
>>29624607

>> No.29624955
File: 87 KB, 750x600, Nano hodler getting assraped.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29618561
>and can scale
Nano's claim in their whitepaper about unlimited scaling is absolutely rubbish. It's just as crazy as me stating that I will go the moon using my bicycle, proudly claiming that my speed is unlimited, only restricted by my muscle strength and I am getting stronger and stronger for each day, and very soon I will be strong enough to get such a high speed that I will jump to the moon. Ridiculous. Do they have any written plan for 100 000 TPS? Any cost analysis? ETH and other competitors will roll out 100K to 1 million TPS in a matter of months/year.

Nano has done zero cost analysis for 100 000 TPS bandwidth, CPU, and IO. Random volunteers are supposed to take costs involving millions of USD each year, working on the network 24/ with no downtime, holidays, Christmas etc. Nano has done nothing to provide how it is feasible for Nano to reach 100 000 TPS within the next years. However, imagining it's possible, Nanoids admits that Amazon and large operators like them will take all the costs and burdens of operating the system. That's a clear and open single point of failure (SPOF) and is the very reason why people choose crypto currencies over banks and centralized payment systems. That Nano is not able to identify a clear and basic SPOF in their system is worrisome on multiple levels.

Pic Nano hodler getting assraped since January 2018 by the Nano Devs, Italian scammers, and the market, buying some more, while screaming:
"2 da moooOooooooOooon!!!"

>> No.29624981
File: 8 KB, 209x241, images.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29624129
Look who you woke up OP. The mudslinging, pajeet, psychopath, mentally handicapped, or better known as DAGboi

Good to see you're still alive DAGboi and that haven't caved in to necking self. We were getting worried that you might realized how pathetic your life is and finally decided to end all. Glade to see you still dedicate your pathetic life to FUDDING. It's seriously astonishing the lengths you go to. Creating fake pictures just so you can try to give your life some meaning. I do wish you the best DAGboi, I hope you get well soon.

>> No.29625030
File: 719 KB, 1067x1601, 1605631879418.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Radix

>> No.29625088

>>29625030
Care to provide us with some info?

>> No.29625180
File: 176 KB, 1316x806, eth 2 and composability.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29625088
Hello OP

>> No.29625220
File: 183 KB, 955x412, Nano Satanist RockmSockmJesus biz spammer.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29624981
>DAGboi
I made 15x in a bear market. The little gay Satanist man and Nano core community organizer is here from discord, with organized flooding of biz as alwas. Pic.

>> No.29625223

>>29624470
>schizo fights invisible demons in his head

This will age fucking well as he keeps posting

My fucking sides. Best description for DAGboi. Holy shit. Thank for the laugh.

>> No.29625321

>>29624571

My fucking sides. The thread wasn't even about nano and the mentally handicapped pajeet. Makes it all about nano

>> No.29625353
File: 201 KB, 1068x784, Even Zack Shapiro has no faith in Nano.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29617569
>>29618561
Even former Nano core dev Zack Shapiro has no faith in Nano. Pic.

>> No.29625377

>>29625180
Thanks, sounds like it has the right idea, I will look into the technicals later. If the thread is up I will write out a quick summary including potential value at full distribution @ 1 trillion mc, etc.

>> No.29625382
File: 1.00 MB, 1237x882, radix.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Radix

>> No.29625460
File: 755 KB, 1157x1200, radix.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Radix unlocking schedule, note Radix is already on Bitfinex.

>> No.29625495

>>29625180
radix the er20 token haha

>> No.29625552
File: 1.24 MB, 1366x6425, Insane Nanoid Community.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29623821
>>29623998
>>29624057
>>29624122
>>29624280
>>29624366
>>29624470
>>29624571
>>29624981
>>29625223
>>29625321
Nano scammers and Nano death cult members are by far the most nasty and mentally deranged community in crypto. No wonder, as so many of you came from the now-defunct Bitconnect scammer community. You are the worst and most insane community in crypto. Deal with it. Pic related.

>> No.29625570

>>29625495
Yikes, thanks for that XMEkhPxU with blue id

>> No.29625714

>>29625570
you're welcome blue brother!

>> No.29625808
File: 546 KB, 967x1280, 1609705148937.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29625714
kek

>> No.29625862
File: 716 KB, 960x2117, 5234523325523.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29617569
>>29618561
Nano is a disaster and amateur hour from hell. Pic related and,

>One anon said this:
Nano's network literally does not work right now. They have delayed pushing epoch upgrade blocks because they have been disabled on so many exchanges.
Literally one dude with a mid range you can bring their entire network to it's knees right now by spamming.
They introduced a bug in v21.1 and if any account deadlocks the whole node does.

It is pretty basic in their pursuit of efficiency they mashed all the threads together which means if confirmations are behind on hundereds of thousands of blocks on one account they stop confirming for all accounts.
To spam hundereds of thousands of blocks takes a 200 dollar Nvidia card and a couple hours.
Some dude just optimized the opencl driver to for Blake2b so possibly a couple minutes.

The key takeaway is they have no anti spam measures in place the nodes never shit list another node (BTC did this shit back in like 2012). So one dude with a mid range GPU can totally cripple the whole network right now.
They guy who works on brainboocks white hatted and showed them this and they are not reacting properly.
Such a shitshow the NF has run a once promising project into the ground.

>> No.29626079
File: 85 KB, 524x810, dan atomicity.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29625495
Yes, it's erc as eXRD until mainnet launches about Q2 of this year. If you research it and find yourself interested, this is an opportunity to get in early.