[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 60 KB, 1280x720, 1476736884515.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
2961527 No.2961527 [Reply] [Original]

>He didn't buy the dip
>He is still in USDT
>He's had his margin call
>He fell for the Pajeet FUD
>He fell for the weekend dip meme

And despite all the opportune times to buy he is STILL a filthy no-coiner. How does it feel to have missed the chance of a lifetime three different times in a row?

>> No.2961550

Please stop smug anime posting, you're gonna jynx it

>> No.2961728

Hello. I am a 29-year-old man living in Japan.

I have lost everything. I have a debt of 7 million yen (70 thousand dollars). I am usually encouraged to work as a businessman every day. One day, I lent my friend a lot of money, but it never came back. Because I can not contact with my friends.
Bad things continue,and I was suffered from heavy disease.

I am desperate and burned and started investing, but I can not do it with such a heart. I have lost all the money. The money to pay the electricity bill is about to go away.
I sincerely regret that what I had done burning investment was truly absurd.
However, I am originally infirm and I need to go to the hospital on a regular basis. However, there is no money to go to the hospital, utility expenses are about to bottom out.

I am living with fright from debt everyday but I want to do a normal life as well. Every day, I want to be smiling.
Please. Is there anyone who supports money? Even a small amount of money is very happy. Below is the address of the bit coin I was using when I was trading. 3PjjDLN1TGP5Vfhga7bLnMDioknxhH9DgM
Those who have an account of bitcoin are glad if you can donate to the above address.
Who can donate even if you do not have a bit coin address, can you get a mail at the next address?
skme.12914232@gmail.com
Finally. Thank you very much for reading my long sentences.

>> No.2961745

>>2961527
> 10% increase
> chance of a lifetime

LITTERALLY PICK ONE FAGGOT

>> No.2961774

>He fell for the weekend dip meme
guilty. even when i started to realize a couple days ago that there probably wasn't going to be a dip i let myself get lazy. whatever, i'll wait one more day, it's not going to start mooning overnight. oops

whatever, i only had $60 to invest anyways

>> No.2962006

>>2961745
Bitcoin was sub $1k in the beginning of the year. Ether was $20 midway into the year, get cucked.