[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 8 KB, 250x241, 1613833881151s.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
29609983 No.29609983 [Reply] [Original]

This is the perferct oppotunity to get on the Binance Smart Chain hype and ditch ERC20

This gem has been steadily moving up throughout the blood we just witnessed

Coingecko and Coinmarketcap applied for around 5 days ago. Confirmed with team at CG that they are currently working on listing it.

$yGOAT Market Cap: $206,915.65

http://charts.yieldgoat.finance/

>> No.29610024
File: 74 KB, 1280x720, goose.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.29610039
File: 49 KB, 760x428, a_ov_Pepe_160928.focal-760x428.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29609983

Down to 62K coins.

Over 18K burnt in 3 days.

Token is currently being review by Coingecko team.

This shit is going to 10x when it's listed.

https://bscscan.com/token/0x47ff6511939ab379d7756b003f61010b9eab3077

>> No.29610549

>>29609983
already grabbed my bag. lot of people are gonna rope when they miss this one. it's insane actually being on the ground floor on some of these BSC projects.

>> No.29610846

>>29609983
Scammers like OP are using token generators which can be found on GitHub (example: https://vittominacori.github.io/bep20-generator/)) to create these rug pull, PnD shit tokens. They then organize raids of /biz/ via telegram to spam their copy-pasta'd shitcoins. That's why you get so many canned responses in broken English when you tell them their "project" is a scam.

To any newfags around here that cant understand this bullshit: The vast majority of people who ape in to PnD and rug-pull tokens LIKE THIS ONE, end up losing everything they put in. Only the first handful of people that buy in end up making money, which is facilitated by rapidly dumping all over everyone who got in later. All you are doing with these "projects" is increasing the net worth of a bunch of lying, subliterate, third worlders, while risking your money.

This is how anything .finance works. This is how anything .money works. This is how PUMPKIN works. This is how POLONIUM works. This is how YIMPS works. This is how GBOI works. This is how YPANDA works. This is how KEBAB works. This is how SWOON works. This is how HODL works. This is how HOGE worked. This is WYNAUT worked. This is how MCDC worked etc... Et al. The people shilling it were early, and the people buying it now, will be dumped on at some point (often in minutes, but some very crafty scamniggers can make a PnD operation last for days, and in very rare situations, a couple of weeks). Stay away, and thank me later.

P.S. A "listing" on CoinGecko, or Poloniex, or any other exchange is not a sign of legitimacy. CoinGecko and Poloniex will automatically track ANYTHING with a certain amount of activity. It is only when you can buy and trade a token on a major exchange that you can be relatively certain it is not a scam. EVEN then you still should research the project.

PRO TIP: If you can't buy something on a single major exchange, if it is being vigorously spammed on /biz/, dollars to donuts it's a piece of shit scam.

>> No.29610910

Got my bag. Waiting for liftoff. 4.5,% burn rate. 5.5% auto distro on each transaction. Yielding goats in my sleep.

>> No.29612661

250k market cap is a no brainer for me

>> No.29613203

If you'd look at the tokenomics and check out the telegram instead of spam posting your whoa is me I'm scared of anything .finance shitposts everywhere, you'd see that the devs don't have a share to rugpool you dumb fuck. This is a ligitimate project that has already had a ton of work put into it.

>> No.29613896
File: 18 KB, 474x338, DEC43A77-8CA3-4016-9E32-481322477AF5.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29610846
Technically all non utility tokens are scam coins because they’re only worth what people deem them to be so stop acting like this one specifically is a scam coin because it’s riding on holding a token for its expected value not its utility.

In regular markets these would be know as bonds or options where by holding the security you’re gaining value on it except in the financial market you’re bound to hold it for a set amount of time and wut these you can sell whenever you want.

We’re also working on a new site with many unique features that explain our value

http://yieldgoatfinance.surge.sh/#/tabs/home

I’ve compared this contract to other ones in TokenSniffer and I gotta say this one a pretty unique in features and tokenomics

>> No.29615659

Don't listen to the retard that wrote a whole paragraph. Everything on BSC you are obviously taking a chance on, this just got off the ground recently and has a market cap which can only grow. It's that simple.