[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 52 KB, 313x307, PINKBAO_NEW.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
29565357 No.29565357 [Reply] [Original]

I don't know where else to post this. Last night, my wife and I were eating dinner at an upscale Chinese restaurant. You see, my wife had grown up poor and only ever experienced Chinese takeout. So I wanted to treat her to REAL Chinese food. Well, as the waitress arrived with a basket of baozi (包子) I heard the screeching of tires directly outside of the establishment. Immediately, two armed body guards kicked the door to the restaurant open and laid out a red carpet.

Outside was a Tesla Model X Crossover. From its automated doors, he came forth. The Baoman. Upon first glance, the waitress immediately dropped her basket, got on all fours, and pulled her panties aside, and began panting like a dog in heat. My wife, very confused, asked me if this was a normal occurrence at Chinese restaurants. I assured her, it wasn't, but began sweating as I knew an ill fate would befall me.

Baoman, with the calculated procession of a hawk diving into the fields for a tiny mouse, briskly walked over to my table. Before I could open my mouth to ask if I could help him with anything, he pulled out a steaming hot baozi (包子) from his back pocket and gently fed it to my wife without a word.

Bros, it hurts so much. She didn't even glance my way anymore. Once that baozi (包子) was in her mouth, I could see a bead of drool roll from the corner of her lips down her chin; her eyes locked onto his. I called out to her, I asked if she needed my help with anything, but she was already engulphed in Baoman's allure. A spell had been placed on her that I knew I hadn't an iota of a chance to break. And so, I watch, in silence. My tears endlessly pouring from my eyes.

I watched as my wife, willingly, devoured the baozi (包子) from his hand, licking his palms to ingest every morsel. Immediately after, she rushed to unbutton his trousers and proceeded to orally pleasure his member. I had to leave the restaurant. As I walked out, Baoman's two body guards handed me a check for 1m Bao.

>> No.29565440

>>29565357
so this is fud or what?

>> No.29565589

>>29565357
You are a sad strange little man

10/10

>> No.29565602

>>29565440
I can't imagine anything more bullish quite honestly

>> No.29566103

>>29565357
10/10 great shitpost.

>> No.29566300

I am financially horny after reading this.

>> No.29566450

>>29565357
you deserve it stupid american pig

>> No.29567068

this seems bullish in every sense

>> No.29567208

I am anally ruined after meeting baoman