[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 101 KB, 1272x1270, photo_2021-02-20_00-55-49.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
29497561 No.29497561 [Reply] [Original]

Welcome to BUDZ! -Launched 4 days ago (fair launch, no presale)

Seeding an innovative decentralized platform offering high yield options. Utilizing a symbiotic relationship between burning, staking and farming through DeFi to maximise growth and sustainability!
Website - https://budz.finance/
Telegram: t. me/budzfinance

mcap - 300k 5-10x minimum. pre-coingecko/bsc yieldfarm list

The dev made the code himself, this is not another cake copypasta nor fork of any other project. The developer is an established dev on hex coin where he's worked over a year.
You can confirm this by going into the hex telegram and checking user list or asking admins
Ref code benefits both referrer and referee. This ref system will make the coin spread like wild fire once confidence is restored in the project.

!!THIS IS HUGE!! The Apy's shown on the pools do not go down as the pool grows in size. They only go down if budz price goes down, and goes up as it goes up. I've never seen these pool mechanics before. The staking pool is underwhelming 42% but the focus here is on sustainability, not a 1 week foodcoin pump and dump. The dev is open to increasing staking rewards in the future if staking/burning goes underutilized. Current apy for budz/bnb - 2000%

Liquidity is locked - https://bscscan.com/address/0xc9348ecfaec993aa9f9da202f20a0d2027fe0fd0#tokentxns

buy here

https://exchange.pancakeswap.finance/#/swap?outputCurrency=0x1e0A4D330b60BaBf3386125aeD73b81C6afC8526

I will only share my ref link upon request, I'm really not here to spread a ref link, I'm here because this is criminally undervalued due to a scary chart. This thread stays up every day until 15-20mil mcap
I will answer all questions.

>> No.29497661
File: 60 KB, 1514x839, budzz.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

**FUD BUSTERS**
>What happened, why did the price go down -95%?

We had a parabolic run up, then a normal 60% correction. Dev went to bed around this time. At this moment it was discovered dev had been unravelling LPs earlier. Dev launched, providing all liquidity by himself out of pocket(100k) and promised 50% liquidity lock. He then removed small amounts of liquidity as the launch progressed to recoup his 50% of bnb that was provided. He never sold a single budz.

People didn't really understand this, he wasn't around to clarify, and everyone freaked the fuck out.
He woke up, clarified the mess, but by that time the hype wore off.

RIGHT NOW is the moment of highest opportunity. People were EAGER to throw their money in at the 2mil mcap peak(anyone can see this can clearly hit anywhere from 5-20m mcap easily. Cake clones routinely hit 20-60mcap while doing NOTHING innovative or maybe burning a little of themselves). But now they're SCARED because "number go down". Be bold, and if you're not comfortable with high risk simply lower your position size(1 bnb can grow to quite a bit on a moonshot) rather than staying 100% out. I have missed out countless times because I took this all-or-nothing approach when I simply should have scaled down on the riskier ones. It's only a matter of time before this catches on and it shines like a beacon of light among a swamp of cake shitclones.

>> No.29497899

I'm used to famring but this shit looks complicated. Wtf are the different sections of the site for? What's the tokenomics behind how all of it flows together? For egg it's easy.
>farm eggs
>pool farmed eggs

I don't even know where to start on this site.

>> No.29498370
File: 58 KB, 399x400, thazing-927-e1340364143101.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29497561
>>29497899
>>29497661
Scammers like OP are using token generators which can be found on GitHub (example: https://vittominacori.github.io/bep20-generator/)) to create these rug pull, PnD shit tokens. They then organize raids of /biz/ via telegram to spam their copy-pasta'd shitcoins. That's why you get so many canned responses in broken English when you tell them their "project" is a scam.

To any newfags around here that cant understand this bullshit: The vast majority of people who ape in to PnD and rug-pull tokens LIKE THIS ONE, end up losing everything they put in. Only the first handful of people that buy in end up making money, which is facilitated by rapidly dumping all over everyone who got in later. All you are doing with these "projects" is increasing the net worth of a bunch of lying, subliterate, third worlders, while risking your money.

This is how anything .finance works. This is how anything .money works. This is how PUMPKIN works. This is how POLONIUM works. This is how YIMPS works. This is how GBOI works. This is how YPANDA works. This is how KEBAB works. This is how SWOON works. This is how HODL works. This is how HOGE worked. This is WYNAUT worked. This is how MCDC worked etc... Et al. The people shilling it were early, and the people buying it now, will be dumped on at some point (often in minutes, but some very crafty scamniggers can make a PnD operation last for days, and in very rare situations, a couple of weeks). Stay away, and thank me later.

PRO TIP: If you can't buy something on a single major exchange, if it is being vigorously spammed on /biz/, dollars to donuts it's a piece of shit scam.

>> No.29498629
File: 93 KB, 1280x952, photo_2021-02-21_10-28-59.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29497899
Seedvault = staking. 7 day lockup @ 42% apy

grow room = standard farms. NO LOCKUP

the about section explains all the tokenomics

It's new, its a unique hook. everything new is difficult to navigate at the starting stages. once this kicks off its going to BLOW UP

>>29498370
All those projects you posted are forks and copy pasted website. This is unique code(NOT A FORK). The website itself took weeks to make, it's original. This is an established dev that was working on hex coin for over a year(name one other rug where the dev had any track record at all - it doesnt exist, they all came from nowhere and disappear forever).

Since you seem to love copy pasting this shit in my threads I will copy paste this response as well.

>> No.29499292
File: 220 KB, 828x808, 1613807502258.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I KNOW THE CHART IS SCARY! Ignore it! Take 10 minutes to DYOR on the project and think logically. How many sushi shitclones and blatant scams blew up to 20-60mil mcap in the past couple weeks?

>> No.29500020

>>29498629
about section mentions that apy halves every 7 days once you start farming. whats the point of farming if youll be making less and less every week?

>> No.29501327

>>29500020
emissions get cut in half every week. The project is built for sustainability, not "500,000% apy, one billion new coins every day"

this new model is completely untried.

everyone keeps fomoing into these retarded cake clone scams while this is ignored at 300k mcap

>> No.29501600

>>29500020
additionally, APY goes up when the coin appreciates. If the market cap goes to a whopping 600k, when the apy halvening gets called, you end up at the same apy as today.