[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 5 KB, 300x168, images.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
29470135 No.29470135 [Reply] [Original]

Dump is over (if not, then at 42k ish, we're not going much further below, too many institutions bought mid 40s they will keep buying if the price goes lower, orders are all over mid 40s so really nothing outlandish to fear here.
Whales are buying back in, 48k is the next level to look out for, don't be foolish, it might not be broken in one go but the trend is generally bullish. Fractals, Options, onchain data, politics, everything is lined up. This is a temporary sell off, NOT the end.
After the bounce back we might see something along the lines of an altseason. Congestion is getting higher with rising BTC dominance.

>Tether
https://www.theblockcrypto.com/post/95207/bitfinex-tether-new-york-ag-settlement-lawsuit?utmsource=rss&utmmedium=rss
It's done, we got this out of the way, 18m bribe and an overload of documents. Tetherfud is now BTFO'd for some time.

Don't sell fags, btc is your only hope of surviving the massive shifts in this world.

>> No.29470283

>provide source plis
no I won't I won't leak my sources, I can tell you to check onchain, orderbooks, orderflows, prediction algos and options aswell as futures markets on your own. Not more.

>> No.29471124

Nice to read this.

>> No.29471528

>>29470283
Yeah I agree. I am balls in and bought more. You are going to be rich sir.

>> No.29471694

KEK DELUDED BAGHOLDER LAST CHANCE TO DUMP BEFORE 15K

>> No.29471805

>>29470135
My dad works at bitcoin and he said they are lowering the price to 20k today
OP is larping

>> No.29471997

i realize it's not the end, and i'm not even thinking of selling, i don't have much in crypto anyway, i won't make it this bullrun so i might as well hold untill another one
it's just that there's a huge diffirence between knowing that 20%/30% correction or dump will happen and actually experiencing one.
i really thought it will be a little easier.

>> No.29472119

>>29470135
thank you