[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 219 KB, 1024x1536, puppy-girl-jenna-5-1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
29464932 No.29464932 [Reply] [Original]

I am here to offer as potential way to make cash but also a way to enjoy the taste of chaos and Schadenfreude. Right now, anon, there are women and men acting like massive children and faggots who're making 6 to 7 figures off of tiktok, instagram and similar. These people are also new-fags trying to manipulate their crypto of choice VIA influencer status.

I learned one can make money off of tiktok with 10 videos, 10k views and 10k followers. Easy--quite easy actually. Fiverr (if you know how to spot a legit gig) can help pump up your statistics, especially if you stack one or two services. Post some original content, like car videos, how-to videos, and some jokes or shit. I see a lot of /biz/ and /pol/ memes on TikTok lately, so go wild but try to keep it PG 13.

The reason I make this thread is because once you get cemented you can make some snide remarks, replies and jokes VIA stitch/dueting videos. It causes much anguish for women and faggots.

I won't link my own account, mind you, however I made a few reply videos this past week. 5 in total. Each one of some multi-million view woman or faggot who was being obnoxious. What happened? They name dropped me in a video, asked their following to dox or harass me (lmao good luck). I in returned reported them, getting their creator status revoked.

It is easy, /biz/, and I think it'd be beneficial in the long run, for us, to knock down TikTok and similar influencer sites to help protect crypto and our investments from new fags who have paper hands and can tell their following to buy or sell at an instant.

>> No.29465203

based

>> No.29465505
File: 3.15 MB, 1233x1887, tumblr_ol1cp5lwui1sht6zgo1_r1_1280.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29464932

sounds pretty gay but hey if anyone if enough of a faggot to take on this mission its you OP, good luck and godspeed.

>> No.29465792

>>29465505
I make an extra 100 to 300 every month or two. Ain't bad and I get a few people sending me some tips in the form of crypto. I won't argue or tell them to do it or not, it's all up to them.

But I've made some decent leeway by calling out wannabe traders to the point I've gotten some robinhood tiktok users to bawwlete after a few TOS violating tantrums that got their creator status revoked.

One such faggot had millions of views, a few hundred videos, and millions of followers. They kept shilling their ref link and telling people when and what to buy. The same faggot slipped up and posted a video with their portfolio cap and buy/sell orders. They had certain things they shilled marked to sell at specific points.

They were a faggot that preyed on people desperate for money. It was worth it :D

>> No.29466164

>>29465792
I do similar but making fun of witchtok and ricetok.
They're easy pickings

>> No.29466170

>>29464932
>knock down TikTok and similar influencer sites to help protect crypto and our investments from new fags who have paper hands and can tell their following to buy or sell at an instant.
fucking based

but i think its easier to report that whole site for child p orn o graphy

>> No.29466262

So ur a faggot snitch?

>> No.29466340

>>29466170
They'll only remove the videos as of late, not the accounts. I learned it may be because of the drama being their main draw to the site.

>>29466262
Use the system to fight the system, anon. If tiktok sluts wanna fuck around then they can find out.

>> No.29466675

>>29466262
fuck you piece of shit
>>29466340
we need a BIG fucking campaign about this anon, if we want to take tiktok down
have you seen /ttg/ on wsg? they are banned now but they used to harbor some insane cp
I'm just 18 so I'm not complaining that much, but i still think that shit app should be banned from every app store