[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 199 KB, 816x558, cfycsw.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
29452594 No.29452594 [Reply] [Original]

For me, it’s BSV. The best crypto coin. I even ask for the best wallet for BSV and the replies are so friendly and more than willing to help with recommendations.
One time I asked if atomic wallet was good, and they gave me three other wallets to consider. I said, “Wow, three wallets for only one coin!” and the nice friendly anon laughed and said, “I’m going to call you 3-wallet-coin!”.
Now the anons greets me with “hey it’s 3-wallet-coin!” and ALWAYS give me good fud about shitcoins. It’s such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local 4chan forum, I go there at least 3 times a week for shilling and to troll a meme, a copypasta, but with no r*ddit spacing, and 1-2 times a week for reading up on the new ERC20 tokens, and maybe once for a sexy women with a shitcoin logo photoshopped over her nipples when I’m in a rush but want a great forum that is genuine, fast, and can fulfill my daily monetary planning needs.
I even see naked anime girls on some of the tokens too, it’s educational! What a great forum.

>> No.29452631
File: 465 KB, 1242x1310, scams.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29452594