[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 19 KB, 128x89, peepo.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
29318290 No.29318290 [Reply] [Original]

Transferring crypto is so stressful. When will (((they))) introduce a way to undo failed transactions?

>> No.29318833

>>29318290
there already is, transfer ETH to yourself with a higher tx fee and set the nonce to the same as the stuck transaction

>> No.29318848

>>29318290
its actually super simple to implement but blockchain devs are all retarded pajeets.

Literally all you have to do is this:

Make the user add addresses you can send to by sending once to them and a msart contract confirms it back, then you have a trusted address in your wallet and can just pick it andl iterally nothing can go wrong.

Atleast binance checks with regex for similar addresstypes to give a small confirmation.

All other top wallets are just copy paste blank address and hope for the best lol.

You can go even further so that the recipient needs to accept the transaction via a smart contract method if if denied the coins return to the sender. Or simply if the reciever hasnt accepted the transaction within a timeframe the coins are sent back.

>> No.29320019

>>29318290

I know what you mean, anon. I was just imagining my stress level in cashing out the other day. I figure, if it's a super large sum of money that I'm cashing out, I have no problem paying a few fees here and there. So I would just do a smaller cashout to ensure that I'm sending everything to the right address, and then a do a few larger cashouts once I verified everything and did my test run.

>> No.29320091

>>29318848
coinbase verifies that it is valid with the address type.