Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Due to resource constraints, /g/ and /tg/ will no longer be archived or available. Other archivers continue to archive these boards.Become a Patron!

/biz/ - Business & Finance


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 230 KB, 485x514, 1562334922601.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
29297203 No.29297203 [Reply] [Original] [archived.moe]

Missing Out Edition.

>Oracle bailed
>dropped from top 5 almost out of top 10
>Staking not a priority for the team
>daily giga dumps of LINK to subsidize price feeds so defi tokens can moon while we absorb the selling pressure
>dumping sats for 8 months straight
>extreme under performer during the biggest bullrun yet
>1.5x usd increase (while sat dump) while uni, bnb, aave, eth outperform us

Is it over? How do we turn this around? Sergey's betrayal is insane right now, our gains are getting burnt up to power this entire fucking smart contract defi movement. Staking will not be announced in years, Ari made that clear. They haven't even conceptualized it yet. This was supposed to be a decentralized network where neets could put in some effort into running a good node, staking their LINK and providing some data. Instead, it became the thing that Sergey showed as the opposite: cherry picked data providers running on brand reputation (t-systems,
established pools, etc). I don't think I have signed up for this. The network has been out for close to 2 years now and still only a centralized skeleton.

>> No.29297347

Indeed, I am fearful, uncertain and doubtful about the state of the Chainlink (ticker: LINK) project. I am demoralized and will be market selling my LINK tokens ASAP. I hope this post will help influence other Chainlink holders to also sell their LINK tokens because I am geniuniely concerned about their financial wellbeing.

>> No.29297446

Indeed, I am fearful, uncertain and doubtful about the state of the Chainlink (ticker: LINK) project. I am demoralized and will be market selling my LINK tokens ASAP. I hope this post will help influence other Chainlink holders to also sell their LINK tokens because I am geniuniely concerned about their financial wellbeing.

>> No.29297468

>>29297347
Based, We were all in this together and we should all leave together.

>> No.29297521

>>29297347
Ah yes, the ERC20 token (recently demoted to ERC10 token) ticker $LINK has clearly reached its peak. Thanks to the very good analaysis I will now be market selling 100k $LINK tokens.

Good day, all thank you for the info sirs.

>> No.29297547

>>29297203
It’s at $35. It used to be .17 cents. Are you kidding me?

>> No.29297607
File: 730 KB, 1816x1818, $1000LINK.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
29297607

>>29297203

>> No.29297621

Indeed, I am fearful, uncertain and doubtful about the state of the Chainlink (ticker: LINK) project. I am demoralized and will be market selling my LINK tokens ASAP. I hope this post will help influence other Chainlink holders to also sell their LINK tokens because I am geniuniely concerned about their financial wellbeing.

>> No.29297622

>>29297203
>Staking will not be announced in years, Ari made that clear.
t. your ass.

>> No.29297669

I'm gonna kill myself for buying this scam

>> No.29297671

>>29297621
Lel this

>> No.29297688

>>29297203
Am a little salty. I havent traded it yet, seems stupid to now or at least way to late. I still have 4250 stinks...i do consider swapping out and keeping a 1000 suicide stack...
>40 days ago uni was 3 dollars
If only....

>> No.29297701

>>29297446
>Indeed, I am fearful, uncertain and doubtful about the state of the Chainlink (ticker: LINK) project. I am demoralized and will be market selling my LINK tokens ASAP. I hope this post will help influence other Chainlink holders to also sell their LINK tokens because I am geniuniely concerned about their financial wellbeing.
>>29297347
>>29297203
Indeed, I am fearful, uncertain and doubtful about the state of the Chainlink (ticker: LINK) project. I am demoralized and will be market selling my LINK tokens ASAP. I hope this post will help influence other Chainlink holders to also sell their LINK tokens because I am geniuniely concerned about their financial wellbeing.

>> No.29297722
File: 8 KB, 235x214, 1589744581654.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
29297722

>>29297203
It's over. I already market sold my LINK and fomoed into BNB at the top. If there's anything I've learned from /biz/ it's that the best way to make money is to buy high and sell low.

>> No.29297758

>>29297722
Checked and based. You will make it anon

>> No.29297773

It's not about the money for true LINKmarines. We need to stick together and hold. Think positive thoughts and trust the plan. Money is not the most important thing

>> No.29297783

thanks just sold my 19 link

>> No.29297786

>>29297701
Unironically this
>Indeed, I am fearful, uncertain and doubtful about the state of the Chainlink (ticker: LINK) project. I am demoralized and will be market selling my LINK tokens ASAP. I hope this post will help influence other Chainlink holders to also sell their LINK tokens because I am geniuniely concerned about their financial wellbeing
>>29297347
>>29297446
Based

Indeed, I am fearful, uncertain and doubtful about the state of the Chainlink (ticker: LINK) project. I am demoralized and will be market selling my LINK tokens ASAP. I hope this post will help influence other Chainlink holders to also sell their LINK tokens because I am geniuniely concerned about their financial wellbeing

>> No.29297798

>>29297203
>Indeed, I am fearful, uncertain and doubtful about the state of the Chainlink (ticker: LINK) project. I am demoralized and will be market selling my LINK tokens ASAP. I hope this post will help influence other Chainlink holders to also sell their LINK tokens because I am geniuniely concerned about their financial wellbeing.
Indeed, I am fearful, uncertain and doubtful about the state of the Chainlink (ticker: LINK) project. I am demoralized and will be market selling my LINK tokens ASAP. I hope this post will help influence other Chainlink holders to also sell their LINK tokens because I am geniuniely concerned about their financial wellbeing.

>> No.29297804

>>29297203
yes im also pissed and feel like they failed with everything...

>> No.29297818

Indeed, I am fearful, uncertain and doubtful about the state of the Chainlink (ticker: LINK) project. I am demoralized and will be market selling my LINK tokens ASAP. I hope this post will help influence other Chainlink holders to also sell their LINK tokens because I am geniuniely concerned about their financial wellbeing.

>> No.29297923

Chainlink?....where do i start.

they used swift and other logos on their marketing misleading people to buy the token.

The team dumps 1million link on heads a month just like Ripple

The only usage is when the chainlink team makes a price feed contract and shoves it down a defi projects throat. Everyone that thinks chainlink has customers. Lets see how many customers stick around when they have to start charging.

you said what went wrong...what went wrong is you are still holding after it went from 30mil to 1.5 billion. The money has been made on link. There are better projects with a hell of a lot more upside.

Do you want me to continue?

>> No.29297946

>>29297773
Indeed, I am fearful, uncertain and doubtful about the state of the Chainlink (ticker: LINK) project. I am demoralized and will be market selling my LINK tokens ASAP. I hope this post will help influence other Chainlink holders to also sell their LINK tokens because I am geniuniely concerned about their financial wellbeing.

>> No.29297987

locked newfags posting stale pasta, instead of simply saying drns as is tradition. very bearish, proving my point.
>>29297804
>>29297688
>>29297669
reasonable anons.

>> No.29297988

OG marine whale here. It's over. I will be dumping my 2.5k bag onto binance in half an hour, you have been warned.

>> No.29298068

Indeed, I am fearful, uncertain and doubtful about the state of the Chainlink (ticker: LINK) project. I am demoralized and will be market selling my LINK tokens ASAP. I hope this post will help influence other Chainlink holders to also sell their LINK tokens because I am geniuniely concerned about their financial wellbeing.

>> No.29298084
File: 49 KB, 500x313, 7_QF33sX9VQMmsiWWvtA8R2cxbMZwaArKpj3B-1r9AM.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
29298084

Indeed, I am hungry, stinky and self-defecating over the state of Burgerlink (ticker: LINK) project. I am making an order for 10000 big macs and will be devouring them after paying with my LIINK tokens ASAP. I hope this cry for help will help turn other linkies stinkies because I am genuinely hungry for more big macs.

>> No.29298223

What's wrong with saying you want it to go higher? It should be above XRP.

>> No.29298257

just bought 20 eur worth of link

>> No.29298400

a lot of cope in this thread...this shit is dead in the water

>> No.29298432

>>29297621
>>29297446
>>29297347
OP you have absolutely broken the linkies lmao

>> No.29298616
File: 179 KB, 1024x612, thelastoflinks.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
29298616

>>29298432
this, I am absolutely broken both physically and mentally, in fact I am so broken that I can't take the time to dust off my ledger and sell, you guys go on without me I'll be the last link holder.

>> No.29298757

Indeed, I am fearful, uncertain and doubtful about the state of the Chainlink (ticker: LINK) project. I am demoralized and will be market selling my LINK tokens ASAP. I hope this post will help influence other Chainlink holders to also sell their LINK tokens because I am geniuniely concerned about their financial wellbeing.

>> No.29298851

Whale here, I will be market dumping my entire 83 LINK stack in 15 minutes

prepare accordingly

>> No.29298905

Indeed, I am fearful, uncertain and doubtful about the state of the Chainlink (ticker: LINK) project. I am demoralized and will be market selling my LINK tokens ASAP. I hope this post will help influence other Chainlink holders to also sell their LINK tokens because I am geniuniely concerned about their financial wellbeing.

>> No.29299241

The amount of cope in this thread holy fucking shit. It’s ok to be honest and admit that LINK is performing like absolute dogshit. inb4 dumbass comment telling me to wait for staking.

>> No.29299398

>>29299241
Just for staking for 2 years when we are in fully bear market and your link is worth 4$. Then it will moon like hell to 8$.

>> No.29299758

>>29299241
Dude are you seriously telling us that you can't wait another 5 years for staking? I'm so fucking comfy with my linkies. Just stop bitching about the price and be glad LINK is going up steadily.

>> No.29300231

>>29299758
>you can't wait another 5 years for staking?
No, I really can’t. I’ve already been waiting for almost 4 fucking years and you’re telling I need to wait another 5 years now? What is wrong with you to think this is comfy when dumping LINK at its top last year into anything else would have set you up for life, you would be done. Instead we made a stupid assumption that Chainlink would pump in a bull run which is becoming more and more obvious it is not going to do that. I will kill myself before staking is out.

>> No.29300239

>>29299758
Honest question, not even fudding.
How big a link stack do you think you will need for staking to throw off a meaningful amount of money? Like real income that would replace say an 80k a year job?

>> No.29300277

>>29297203
Guys just sell half and put the other half to good use (BTC, ETH, BNB, ADA...) and then bag hold the other half through the inevitable dip. This is good because you will have liquidity and it will allow new fags to get into LINK at a lower price. LINK is a looooooong term hold. It'll be $1000 in a few years but it will never be a moon mission just a steady climb with many dips inbetween.

>> No.29301119

>>29300231
kek I was joking anon
>>29300239
First of all staking if released won't be available to everyone most likely so only nodes where you have an ownership(like LinkPool) will allow every share to put a certain amount of LINKs in. This way rewards don't get diluted. It will only be open up if an extra LINK will earn more LINKs rather than dilute the rewards. So initially I'd say for an income of about 80k a year, you'd need first 0.52 LP(which is about $60k currently) and 5.2k LINKs(which would be the max allowed since 1 LP = 10k LINKs). Due to this limit, the APY might be insanely high like 20% plus another APY from your LinkPool's share as well. Another thing is that if the APY is so high, LP share price will go higher as well.

>> No.29301170

Indeed, I am fearful, uncertain and doubtful about the state of the Chainlink (ticker: LINK) project. I am demoralized and will be market selling my LINK tokens ASAP. I hope this post will help influence other Chainlink holders to also sell their LINK tokens because I am geniuniely concerned about their financial wellbeing.

>> No.29301262

>>29297607
Pearls before swine, anon

>> No.29301538

>>29298851
Snoop Dogg no!

>> No.29301734

DRNS;

>> No.29301917

Not selling.

>> No.29302001
File: 209 KB, 826x767, 1605657617361.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
29302001

>>29297203
N

>> No.29302040
File: 307 KB, 648x774, 1607172105732.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
29302040

>>29297203
I

>> No.29302069
File: 225 KB, 1311x529, 1607372801379.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
29302069

>>29297203
G

>> No.29302119
File: 65 KB, 596x335, 1582352330351.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
29302119

>>29301119

So you are saying a 10k link, 100 thousandth or the supply, will yield 80k dollars???

>> No.29302223

>>29301119
What's the tax on staking rewards?I'd say income, so how to I get the net, shave off 40%? Currently living in Bongistan

>> No.29302296

>>29297547
eths at 2k and start at 25 cents while being completely useless unless you want to pay $100 transfer fee's. whats your point?

>> No.29302311
File: 789 KB, 1278x832, 1613915689088.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
29302311

>>29297203
based
anons go back to wagie tomorrow also

>> No.29302464
File: 315 KB, 1316x878, 1605876784744.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
29302464

G

>> No.29302500
File: 807 KB, 1828x1435, schwabpilled.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
29302500

E

>> No.29302537
File: 2.66 MB, 362x360, 1604267721316.webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
29302537

R

>> No.29302569
File: 2.05 MB, 3400x5466, 1607199289829.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
29302569

S

>> No.29302655
File: 264 KB, 2198x792, 1604237240176.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
29302655

T

>> No.29302679
File: 363 KB, 1279x780, 1606775640928.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
29302679

O

>> No.29302703
File: 349 KB, 1193x1642, 1611685355181.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
29302703

I’ve seen this movie before with shit like NANO. It isn’t going back up. It peaked. Even if it breaks ATH in dollars, it will be down in sats and have vastly underperformed compared to almost every other top 10 coin.
I’m not falling for this shit this time. It’s done. I’m done. Fuck you all. Pic non rel

>> No.29302725
File: 431 KB, 857x789, 1610754302469.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
29302725

N

>> No.29302755
File: 142 KB, 606x530, 1613549895340.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
29302755

G

>> No.29302829
File: 3.62 MB, 4000x2400, 1607548543104.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
29302829

U

>> No.29302879
File: 40 KB, 627x363, 1613840280140.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
29302879

E

>> No.29302885
File: 141 KB, 971x565, 1528213427395.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
29302885

>>29297203
BUY CHAINELINKS BRO

>> No.29302913
File: 1.73 MB, 2896x4096, 1605685094359.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
29302913

MY ANUS

>> No.29303052
File: 525 KB, 462x720, BABY LINK BOMB.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
29303052

DUMP BOMB ATTACK! ITS OVER LINKIES

>> No.29303278
File: 609 KB, 905x1010, Chainlink JUST.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
29303278

Indeed, I am fearful, uncertain and doubtful about the state of the Chainlink (ticker: LINK) project. I am demoralized and will be market selling my LINK tokens ASAP. I hope this post will help influence other Chainlink holders to also sell their LINK tokens because I am geniuniely concerned about their financial wellbeing

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
E-mail
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action