[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 95 KB, 576x768, 1606085919452.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
29290579 No.29290579 [Reply] [Original]

*Birds are singing* *Flowers are blooming* *Takes a lemonade sip* *Turns towards the camera* Here at our farm we are proud to work with the best in the cryptomarket. It's a family's story, my gran-father hold Blockbuster shares, my father hold some public phone's right and i'm myself holding REQ. We always had the best feeling to think what would be the next Apple. Our secret ? Well...First, we feed our bagholders with some nothingburgers news on twitter, then we don't let them sleeep the whole night because the price dives quickly overnight. We also like to give them some hope saying that we are working hard on marketing and on US listing otherwise they would fall sick and thus would sell their heavy bags. We are very conservative for...What ? There are more than 1 social network ? Youtube ? Facebook ads ? Oh i'm sorry we're very slow to react. The other day we let escape our best dev...and we took 4 days before announcing anything on twitter of course. Then, when their bags are heavy enough, we like to bleed in sats because only the smartest people know that you goal is always to have more bitcoin but hey look who bought our product ? Some neets, they don't deserve any kind of respect. Actually i don't respect the community and never listen to them, I AM the master, and they are only animals waiting to be spoonfed. It's quite hard to teach them that, they always come back with more ideas...Hopeless i tell you. Finally we call our PR master, "HEY COME HERE CHAMP!" There you are. I present you Blair, he's got the easiest part but also the most important part. He tells them the truth on Telegram. Our bagholders don't like him because of his sincerity but it's for their own good. That's it there is so much more to tell you but it's almost time to record them they could have bought chainlink in 2017 before the sunset (*whispers : prepare for the cope storm *blink an eye*) so maybe next time. Remember, here at iExec we are proud to grow the best bagholders since 2017.

>> No.29290746
File: 1.39 MB, 313x225, QLErXOK.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Johnny Hitler says its crabbing stablecoin and food finance is much better investment at the moment

>> No.29290827

>>29290579
IM FEELING IT https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOgkpu1O9nM IM FEELING IT https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOgkpu1O9nM IM FEELING IT https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOgkpu1O9nM

>> No.29291124

For the newfags : Avoid at all cost

>> No.29291447

>>29291124
This. It's a scam that many pajeets here has fallen for. They are trying to increase the price so they can exit. Do not fall for it.

>> No.29291485

ARK is a higher ranked coin than iexec