[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 764 KB, 1681x772, right.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
29174925 No.29174925[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

You had one chance to free the world from the shackles of central banking and you let them take it over, steal its name, turn it into a shit version that barely works, and convince the world it was great simply because they pumped the retarded ponzi full of paper fiat and some ridiculous digital fiat called tether.
is it over?

>> No.29175061

i didnt have nothing to do with that shit bro

>> No.29175353
File: 639 KB, 880x785, (((Psyoped))).png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29174925
>Did the jews really win?
Not quite yet but they aren't doing too badly

>You had one chance to free the world from the shackles of central banking
Literally no one on this board or hardly this site even knew jack shit about the central banks and how they work before I showed them, so no I didn't do it.

>is it over
I didn't hear no bell

>> No.29175565

>>29175353
how do central banks work

>> No.29175982

>>29175565
https://esotericawakening.com/the-scam-and-how-it-works

https://ugetube.com/watch/the-money-masters-the-rise-of-the-bankers-full-documentary_tM3qbT9BQPQvgrV.html

>> No.29176054
File: 50 KB, 720x603, photo_2019-08-08_16-29-40.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.29176210

>>29175565
if you arent a lazy retard like 99 percent of the people on this shit hole website here is the most technical analysis/breakdown you are likely to find without watering it down and making it easy to understand for midwits in video form

https://esotericawakening.com/pied-pipers-of-babylon

>> No.29176226

>>29175565
I'm bored so I will bite.

>Central bank (cb) have 1 million fiat
>Everyone have 10 golds
>"hey anon, that golds sure is heavy, you want to keep them in my vault for a little fee?"
>You be thinking it is a great offer since you dont have to carry golds around and hold the papers that has the same value
>There, papers exchanged for golds that you can claim in the future, for now you can trade these papers for goods and services since their value is backed by gold

Cont.

>> No.29176359

>>29176226
I prefer what I wrote for /his/ once

>be jews
>come up with a neat magic trick
>I will print paper for x amount of years for your whole society to pretend has value
>for every 500 bills I print for you that I charge interest on you will own me one bill in interest
>how can I pay you 501 dollars when only 500 dollars even exist?
>handsrubbing.jpg
>repeat this billions of time
>go from owing the jew 1 bill to billions of bills
>now there are billions of bills owed that dont even physically exist
>stop pretending the paper has value by printing shit tons of it non stop (inflation), was a fun game while it lasted but now the bills are worthless
>ah dang this sucks
>wait a second goy you still owe me all the interest that built up over the last 100 years or so
>oh damn this sucks, how much?
>500 trillion
>wtf how did this happen
>the magic trick was extracting your wealth, which you gave me for worthless fucking paper you stupid goy
>you gave me property, jewels, cars, gold, silver, everything you had of value for worthless fucking paper because it made it easy for you do you business with other goy as long as you all agreed on its value, when I destroyed its value and the music stops you are holding all the paper and I am holding everything you ever owned, now I own it

>> No.29176430
File: 40 KB, 1200x706, molymeme.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29176210
>goysadface.jpg
>goy kind of have an idea they have been getting cheated but have never connected jews and banks
>jew start cults blaming white people for them being poor and getting cheated
>cult was started by a jew telling the goy to rise up and takes the means of production
>EAT THE RICH!
>be jew politicians or their lackeys (paid by the bankers) telling the stupid goy just vote for us we will take all those bad white people's stuff who have been oppressing you!
>sounds good to goy.mp3
>EAT THE RICH! (think the rich is the middle class family down the street from them not the fat jew bankers and millionaire politicians being paid by the fat jew bankers telling you they will get you free shit by taking that white families shit if you vote for them)
>things get hairier and hairier as the retards get more and more violent being whipped up by the professional agitators funded by the jew billionaires (Soros) paying for these communist to be violent and stir up retards for a living.
>all the actual rich people leave to go stay in their underground bunkers they have been purchasing for the last decade in new Zealand
>only the retard communists and "the bourgeoisie" (middle class white people) are left now and the retards are so fucking retarded they think these middle class people are the problem not all the wealthy people that already bounced.
>let the stupid goy fight it out and kill each and we will put our agent in the mix when it is almost over to take power with all the funding they need and a merc team to take out anyone that gets wise to what is going on
>your guy comes to power and starts liquidation camps to take out any goy who are too smart for their own good and may be able to figure out what really happened
>we have turned russia into a land of white niggers - Trotsky
>now you dont need a jewish magic trick to scam the goy anymore you have all the resources and all the guns!
abrakadabra goyim!

>> No.29176510
File: 415 KB, 220x217, 0DE0FC14-785C-41F2-AFE0-633E9F2F380B.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29175353
>I single handedly alone had the unreachable knowledge of the inner workings of central banks, before I came here no one understood them
HAHAHAHAHAH funniest shit I’ve read in months

>> No.29176550

I'm sorry anon. if i new i would've used my billions to fight the jews.

>> No.29176596

>>29176226
Then come the "borrowers"
>An anon come to borrow some money from the CB
>CB said "alright, but you have to pay back with interest alright? Or if you failed to pay I will find you and take all your possesions. You have been warned"
Now think properly on this, if the papers are originally at 1 million unit, but gold is limited. When interest was introduced, CB knows that these interest have to come from somewhere, so might as well be from them so they mint a new fresh sets of papers. Now, since the supply of papers have gone up, the value of papers have decreased to match the value of golds, this is called inflation.

Cont.

>> No.29176672

>>29176510
I never said that. I did however get "laughed at" and trolled for trying to teach people this stuff this hear for at least the last three years. Like all idiots they were laughing then and you your stupid ass would have been right in the mix with them and now that you are on the other side and absorbed shit you could never figure out on your own through memes you will laugh on the other side of it because you are an idiot and that is what idiots do.

>> No.29176708

>>29174925
jannies coming to get you faggots :)

>> No.29177158

>>29176596
Then the current holders of papers realised that their papers are worth less and less.
>More and more anons are realizing this
>Foods are getting expensive
>Housing prices skyrockets
>They remembered that golds never reduced in value
>More and more anons decided to claim back their golds
>Anons went to CB
>Claimed their golds
>Sadly, after interests and fees, they can only claim so little
>The society is poorer and poorer
>The future generations has been robbed of buying power
>People losing money means they cannot buy anything
>Cannot buy anythinf means no trades can happen
>Trades arent happening so business closing down
>No business will stunt economic activities
>Stunted economy destroyed the country and the people
>While the people who own CB now owns the country, and everyone becomes their slave

Cont.

>> No.29177197

>>29176672
They laughed at you because you’re a sperg who thinks he’s the only one who knows about JQ, ZOG and the fiat ponzi scheme, give me a break kid I knew about all 3 decades before you were even born

>> No.29177258

>>29174925
To also think that I lost so much money in 2019 and 2020 on Binance Futures, instead of holding to some good projects, and I have to watch current run as spectator.

This is truly a shitty timeline.

>> No.29177348

>>29176708
oy vey shut it down

>> No.29177494

>>29177197
Yah sure you did buddy. I have been on this board and website and know what the people here "knew." You would get banned for talking about jews here as little a year ago and I can pull up the archives to prove it. I am 43 years old and read mein kampf and Gottfried Feder's Manifesto for the Abolition of Enslavement to Interest on Money in 1995. Go fuck yourself retard

>> No.29177508

jesus fucking christ just give a simple explanation you goddamn 14 year olds

if your theory needs 44 lines of text to describe you're not getting anywhere

>> No.29177568

>>29177158
This is why knowledge is important. Especially knowledge about money, and history, because both of these quickly expose to you our real enemies, real allies, what we should/shouldnt do, etc.

This is why jews hate christians and muslims because christians and muslims prohibits interest on lending. The fundamental issue here being interest and jews are the ones who usually practices them. Banks are just masks for them.

>> No.29177582

>>29175353
So...you're against MGTOWs?