[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 28 KB, 499x481, de15df26e9bf61c4f5672a08dc60a50b.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
29148872 No.29148872 [Reply] [Original]

can someone give me a GOOD reason on why this bitcoin "cannot" go to zero technical bug aside?

no muh trust, you can't put trust in others using it so that it increases in value
no muh "it just can't crash anymore"
no muh "we don't have anything better" again it's not at all relevant

my question is what GUARANTEES its value?
what GUARANTEES that it retains its value on average over the year?

the more I think about it, the more I think that there is no guarantees
and if there's no guarantees, well, it's just hope, and it has NO VALUE

>> No.29148985

>>29148872
It can never go to zero because I’m never fucking selling. It might go to $200 though

>> No.29149768

>>29148872

As long as people know they can gamble or make a profit from trading crypto the price wont go down to 0.
crypto doesn't really have value by itself, the idea of buying crypto and selling for profit is what gives value, so it will never go down as long as its an easy way to make profit.

If it were to go down to 0, bitcoin as a crypto would still have value because everyone would just buy it knowing they were buying it cheap thrus increasing value again.
Everyone is just looking forward to jump in when its cheap so I think if it were to go to 0 more people would buy it.