[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 5 KB, 150x150, timtempleton.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
29139271 No.29139271 [Reply] [Original]

Tim Templeton may be the front for an international group of extremely skilled developers.

What we know:
>The image in this thread is AI generated.
>One of the core developers claimed to be the youngest employee at IBM during the 90s.
>The original group consisted of a small collection of developers from Finland and Japan
>Their main goal is not money (Rumors of some of them making millions a year).
>They treat projects like games and experiments.
>Their selection process puts coding ability and creativity above all. They measure creativity with a test that aims to find an unknown metric called the "creativity quotient".
>They make projects to test concepts in other projects. While they officially have 4 tokens created I have heard rumors that they have been making crypto projects for years.
>Their newest project, SAV3, is an IPFS (Inter-Planetary File System) based social media network, it attempts to create an uncensorable twitter-like site.

The scope of the last project leads me to believe that this cannot be a team of random developers. SAV3 has the potential to be revolutionary, so why do the creators feel the need to hide behind a single moniker? There have been other projects that utilize IPFS and the creators don't fear public recognition. What is "Tim Templeton's" goal? I know I am not the only anon who is aware of what they are doing. If you have ever interacted with any of the developers of this group please share any info you do know.

>> No.29139723

>>29139271

I've been in the telegram with this NEET, it's one guy and he has no idea wtf he's doing. Sorry.