[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 371 KB, 1080x2400, Screenshot_20210218-204940.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
29111659 No.29111659 [Reply] [Original]

Anon, why aren't you buying GRO?

The platform's intention is to become a complete suite of DeFi tools that will offer its users optimized strategies for all existing DeFi protocols.

It is built around the GRO tokens, which are deflationary tokens that grant users voting and staking rights while also going after capital appreciation. Tied to the GRO tokens are the gTokens that provide a direct appreciation source for GRO tokens through fee burning.

GRO is going cross chain by EOM.It will become the only good yield aggregator that's both on ETH and BSC.

Furthermore, it will soon launch PMT v2 which are aimed to reduce staking fees and change the fees to a "pay only if there is profit"structure. This will make GRO one of the most attractive yield aggregators in the market.

>> No.29112791

Comfy hold. Amazing entry price due to the exploit in raave.

Being a part of the community, genuinely impressed by how the team dealt with it and are supporting those who lost funds and moving over to BSC.

No fundamentals changed, you just got given an amazing buy point. Congrats anon, you're gonna make it.

>> No.29113076

>>29111659
my GRO dropped so low it wasn't even worth selling so yes I still have GRO

>> No.29113102

the bug was some noob ass level shit, devs are stupid as fuck, or intentionally scammed their own project

>> No.29114134

They didn't scam it. Or they are even stupider than you think. They stole their own funds in that case.
Anyway GROOT = Great yields, on BSC, with great meme potential. I am holding GRO, so biased of course - but it is still a good system and the BSC launch will bring up prices (short term at least)

Way i see it now - it is a low risk high reward play. We already found the absolute bottom, it crashed already. So pretty hard to lose funds buying now or after it crashed. Unless you really are a moron

>> No.29114577

>>29111659
lol, they got ''hacked'' with the most basic shit. Have fun losing your money.