[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 104 KB, 358x242, 1510874344195.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
29068238 No.29068238 [Reply] [Original]

>Friend that usually buys stocks asks me about crypto
>Asks if he should buy some right now
>Can't give a honest answer even tho I've been talking to him about crypto since early 2017
>Told him to buy a tiny bit and buy more when it goes down
Was this the right advice? Idk man, I hope he won't be pissed when when actually crash down for a while

>> No.29068633
File: 59 KB, 640x360, moooooooooooon.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29068238
Tell him to buy a tiny amount of MOON. Worst case he will "only" make 5% in a year due to the constant demand for Zinc, or he will make 500% in six months if it picks up

>> No.29068696

my mom knows I made a lot of money recently and asked if I could invest her money yesterday. I told her flat out that it is a really bad time to invest right now.

I read some financial experts who have been in crypto for a long time say that it will not crash. If it does, it will start off with something like -12% and then a flash crash soon after so long time investors will be safe. They all predict the same thing: Bitcoin will go up to $80,000 to $150,000 before it crashes. Pretty bullish but possible.

>> No.29068912

If you want to save your friendship, tell your friend that the market is really high right now and he should only spend money he is comfortable loosing immediately. Tell him to expect a massive loss at any moment. He fomo'd into the start of alt season. He's a fucking idiot for not listening to you over the years. It takes a stonk dip shit ten minutes to buy crypto and forget about it. If he blames you for his losses, stab him in the throat. He didn't listen and will never give you any credit if he makes gains. Fuck that guy.