[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 35 KB, 640x450, gaze.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
29024755 No.29024755 [Reply] [Original]

>be jew whales with a lot of money
>accumulate BTC and other crypto since 2017 crash in massive quantities
>covid restrictions cause many businesses to go bancrupt around the world
>decide to cash out crypto to buy companies/property while they're cheap
>get your pet celebrities to tweet about how crypto is the future
>have some large companies acquire BTC "just now, for the first time ever"
>boomers and normies flock to the market, believing they will "make it"
>sell your crypto to them throughout the bull run
>crypto crashes and burns again when FUD inevitably spreads and you start to buy back it for cheap from the same retards
Convince me that is not the scenario we're seeing now

>> No.29024882

that's exactly what it is, same was with the GME rugpull. if he's not in an ashtray, the jew finds a way

>> No.29024927

>>29024755
>get your pet celebrities to tweet about how crypto is the future
Yeah, this part is obvious. I've suspected that they have been having their stooges promote it. Just WHY is still open for debate.

>> No.29025010

>>29024927
guaranteed profits?

>> No.29025050

What do you prefer: staking or farming? So, I don’t need to choose now! The Crop project open smth profitable and easy for each user

>> No.29025063

>>29024755
>crypto crashes and burns again
And then it goes up again next cycle. Yes we know how this works Sherlock. Most people already made a choice whether they'll leave this cycle or stick until the next one

>> No.29025166

>>29024755
Now I'm usually the guy saying cool it with "cool it with the antisemetism" but is this even that Jewish? If the unwashed masses are gonna succumb to the madness of crowds and buy overpriced assets, some shark is gonna take everything from them.

>> No.29025225

>>29025063
>Most people already made a choice whether they'll leave this cycle or stick until the next one
Why wouldn't you cash out this cycle to buy back more crypto after the crash? It's obviously the optimal strategy

>> No.29025613

>>29025010
That, yes. Also though, I believe they want a one world CBDC, but certainly they want national ones. And so they are drawing people in through FOMO and getting them used to crypto through decentralized projects like bitcoin with the idea that it will be easier to have them adopt CBDCs.

>> No.29025781

>>29025225
Because you may find yourself buying in higher than you sold. If you're sure you can time the market, go ahead. Personally I'm not selling btc until 300k, that's when I'm sure the cycle is over lmao