[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 86 KB, 500x949, 1613565041536.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
28949954 No.28949954 [Reply] [Original]

Here's why I'm all in:

Obviously, ETH is a fucking train wreck. The FTM bridge works, so that alone means FTM is gonna pump out some green dildos once the money starts moving out of Etherium (it'll move to other "ETH Killers, too). FTM seems like the most undervalued of what's around right now, therefore, it has the most upside.

"Scammer devs exit scammed and now they hired Russian devs". Fucking bullish. Putin wants out of the Petrodollar bad, and he's making moves in that direction. That's why Fantom is making friends in the Ukraine. Ukraine has basically become Putin's testing ground for tech. They use them as guinea pigs for memetic and cyber warfare - this has been known since at least 2015.
If the Ukraine is moving forward on Fantom, that means Putin likes what he sees so far. If it works in the Ukraine, there's a a good chance it'll get adopted by the a Kremlin once they're comfortable. The fact that it's also being looked at in Afghanistan and Dubai strengthens this theory.

You have to start thinking beyond the pure "currency" use of these things. That's like thinking that the internet would be "just email" I'm 1995. Smart cities, smart homes, internet if things, digital identities, post-work economies, and more - this is the shit that's going to change the world. "The New Normal" and "Great Reset" and "Age of Aquarius" etc doesn't mean that the world is going to be "just like it always was, but now with digital money". We're on the cusp of something revolutionary. The new world will be as different from the one we're in now as the current world is to something like ancient Egypt. You need to start thinking bigger.

Could I be wrong? Of course.

But the risk/reward is worth it. The tech is good. The team is good. They're continuing to develop new functionality, more DeFi applications, and more scalability solutions. Fantom is going to power the future.

And it's under $0.20...

Why aren't you buying, anon?