[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 73 KB, 744x533, Untitled__01.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
28904297 No.28904297 [Reply] [Original]

So now that eth won't solve their scaling issues using basic economics and will try to create ponzis inside another ponzis BSV will win.
Source: http:// eth2.news
Read this statements if you want the truth:
>BSV will fuck over ETH, ADA, LINK and countless """""""DeFi""""" projects with no effort beacuse guess what? It just work as it was designed LMAO.
>More and more former ETH devs are migrating to bsv
>They cannot say it publicly because they are canceled by s o i scammers that need the ponzi to keep going ( fine by me and making money)
> Will achieve all of the above scam coin goals without needing to put up with autistic tantrums made by devs with dictator complexes.
>Will happen slowly (maybe 2-3 years) beacuse crypto investors are as stupid as redditors investors (GME) which will be hilarious if you ask me. More time to accumulate
>The amount of pure high grade COPE will be at ATH, and I will be recording everything in the one true blockchain so my kids can learn about bubbles and manias like is supposed to.
Take advantage of this huge ponzi market and make retarded amounts of money and start to accumulate BSV as soon as possible. We will experience a drop in BSV price in the next couple of weeks, so meanwhile you can make some good trades while you wait to get in.

>> No.28905208
File: 28 KB, 400x396, 1605191812377.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Blockchains (L1) scale worse than O(n), so they are doomed when put under heavy load. You can optimize L1, but you'll never get it as efficient as O(n). However L2s can easily be O(n*log_n) and can be even more decentralized than L1 (but need to be built on top of and settle on L1). BTC devs have known this almost a decade. Soi ETH devs just catching up after shitting on BTC devs for exactly what they are suggesting now.

>> No.28906195

>>28905208
BTC is Bitcoin with a disability. They can't even understand what descentralization means, and can't even understand what a miner is. They think simple nodes serve a purpose and they are wrong
>RAISE the blocks and let miners decide the size and the fee price.
>Let the miners specialize and give different services like search engines, tracking, smart contract auditors , data center and data management.
>Let the people decide what they want inside the blockchain and let them negotiate
The greatest and most important feature BitCoin has is nano and micro payments. And it will eventually win