[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 15 KB, 251x233, IMG_4385.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
2885642 No.2885642 [Reply] [Original]

I will never understand how some people here act like BTC (or any coin really) dipping is a brand new thing that's never happened before and panick sell, then buy again once it's been green for a while all because one guy with autism on /biz/ yelled MOONING.

If you cunts could even have a smidge of self control you and actually bought low and sold high you would be raining in profit.

Like repeating this process merely 5 times could easily see you double your investment at bare minimum for fuck sake.

>> No.2885654
File: 442 KB, 808x805, 1498873688815.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

IT'S RISING?!?!?!

>> No.2885667

>>2885642
most of them are new. they like to be dramatic.

>> No.2885676

I'd say stop giving these cucks tips but this isn't a tip, it's common sense. We all need someone to hold our bags OP. Let them keep doing what they do.

>> No.2885677

My good man, I want to be a good crypto element. How the fuck you spot real highs an real lows.

Thanks.

>> No.2885705

>>2885642
>Like repeating this process merely 5 times could easily see you double your investment at bare minimum for fuck sake.

Or y'know, just having bought and held in January or anytime before would have more than doubled your investment.

>> No.2885718

BEcause they are micro investors and look at percentages as proof of being a winrar, its not just a investment its a hobbie/obsession/job and exciting and edgy and something to do

>> No.2885750

>>2885705
You're absolutely right. But then again, say two people bought the same amount in January, person A does exactly what you describe while person B does this too, but also buys dips and sells peaks. Come today, who's made a bigger profit?
>>2885677
People will bullshit you with theories on how to predict the market but the truth is nobody knows what direction it will take. The real key is literally just to buy low, sell high, hold and have PATIENCE.

>> No.2885780

This thread and the people posted in it are retarded.

>> No.2885861

>>2885642
You touch on a lot of truths, anon, but you don't fully grasp them. Our economy is DESIGNED to enrich INDIVIDUALS. We want real individuals to be rich calling the shots. We want random sheep to be poor. Because when individuals have money and power, they stop the herd from stampeding off the cliff with all of it.

The average person is part of the herd; when they see others buying, they buy; when they see others selling, they sell. This is how we get bubbles and panics.

Only real individuals can look outside the simple price to other factors to make smart decisions to keep the economy balanced in check. Members of the herd say dumb shit like "Hurdurr no one can time the market it is totally random hurdurr." Meanwhile, individuals understand market psychology very well. Individuals understand that if they walk into a crowded room, light a little piece of it on fire, and yell "FIRE! THE ROOM IS ON FIRE!" that the entire room will stampede right out the door in a panic. Only an individual will say "Wait up, let me check this out" and walk over and stamp out the fire. Herd members don't understand this at all, they are totally alienated from actualizing themselves to affect the world. They are slaves, pretty much.

Individuals on the other hand look at price, look at volume, can sort out the fundamentals from the bullshit manipulators, etc. They notice when volume is ridiculously large compared to historical average and trend, they know "Ok, the price has peaked or hit bottom now, it is time to sell/buy". Then when the price/volume hits the other end they do the opposite and make money both ways.

The market is made up of people you idiots. It isn't totally random, like a bunch of coin flips. It works on human psychology, plain and simple. There are people who lie and try to manipulate it, and if you can smell their bullshit then you can beat them. Everyone else just does what the rest of the herd is doing.

>> No.2885896

>>2885861
+1 upvote

>> No.2885908

>>2885677
>how the fuck you spot real highs an real lows
You just look at volume alongside price. You see that today's volume was 100x the volume of the past 20 days and the price mooned, then that's the time to sell. Because the price rise was from Fear of Missing Out, people buying emotionally. They won't keep buying emotionally all week, because they'll start to come to their senses. Volume will collapse, price levels off. Then you dump some FUD, the price will go down, then people realize "Oh shit I made a mistake I better sell this shit before it goes down too much" then everyone starts panic selling in a herd. When you see that volume is 100X normal again and price has went way down, then you buy then you pump a good rumor, because then the herd starts thinking "Hmm this looks like a pretty good deal now I better buy some more I just heard a rumor that..." then price goes back up as people FOMO buy in herd again.

Just keep doing that over and over.

>> No.2886334
File: 17 KB, 231x250, 1498489109906.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>2885861
>>2885908
Thanks anon

>> No.2886444

>>2885861
>Hurdurr no one can time the market it is totally random hurdurr."

This is true though. OP is talking about idiots with weak hands, if you think you can time the market you are gonna lose more money.

>> No.2886491

>>2885718
>buying and selling of cryptocurrencies
>edgy
This word has lost all meaning.

>> No.2886518
File: 47 KB, 645x968, 1482472575626.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>2886444
>This is true though

>> No.2886539

>>2885896
Give him a chancoin you dipshit.

>> No.2886562
File: 108 KB, 2284x445, Capture.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

the meme lines....they converge...

what does it mean??

is it time...???? FOR THE DIGIMARINES TO ASSEMBLE?

>> No.2886563

>>2885642
I'm probably the shittiest trader out there. I always panic sell, I sold for losses more times that I sold for profits, and when I sell it's always for small percentages and I constantly miss bigger gains if I would have just held. But even I managed to x30 my initial investment. You have to literally be mentally retarded to not win in crypto.

>> No.2887123

>>2885642
it's all larping. 99% of people here have less than $100 in crypto