[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 19 KB, 212x208, 6323BFDC-D889-4BA6-91A2-E17B79C10108.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
28833297 No.28833297 [Reply] [Original]

What am I in for? I came for the pasta.

>> No.28833388

>>28833297
Pasta? I would stay away from this coin simply because of Bob’s conspiracy theories.

I used to know him in college way back when and Bobby boy used to always talk about hidden UFOs in the top of everest. When I say talk I mean incessant jabbering all the time! I think I know why though because I walked into our dorm bathroom to find him snorting a 5 foot rail of adderall off of a 5’1.5” Mexican cleaning lady — Standing up!!!

he was yelling TO THE MOUNTAIN TOPS WE GO and NO ONE EVER CLIMBS MOUNT EVEREST ALONE all while foaming at the mouth from the copious amount of adderall sniffed off of the poor tied up house maid while he held his smartphone against her face yelling SCAN IT SCAN IT SCAN IT!

it was okay though because he explained it to me later that it’s part of his indonesian “gas” program where he gives away LNG to fund ass biometrics or something. anyways he would always talk about using the money to climb mount everest and get to the aliens.

The guy is a whack job.

>> No.28833399
File: 69 KB, 772x612, DoHgm6cUYAAYL73.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I was visiting Davos to see one of my friends who works at the IMF. We went to a strip club, and while I was there, I saw Bob, surrounded by women. He was throwing tons of money at them, but not just bills. It was stacks upon stacks of $10,000, sealed up with the white paper bands, like he had just come straight from a bank.

I went up to him and congratulated him on the success of Everest ID as of late (this was about a month ago), and he started laughing. He took a hefty swig from a bottle of Dom Perignon, and said, "Yeah? You think I care, bug eater?" Confused, I asked what he meant, and said that he had obviously put a lot of work into helping disadvantaged third worlders in Asia and he should be proud.

"I don't give two fucks about those gooks, kid."

He was about to say something else but one of the strippers tapped him on the shoulder. Bob pulled out from his pocket the biggest ziplock bag full of cocaine I've ever seen in my life. It looked like one of those gallon bags, almost bulging at the seams. The stripper ran off into a back room with it. He then pulled out a Zippo lighter.

"You wanna know what I think about ID?"

He picked up his bottle of champagne on the floor, pulled about 20 stacks of bills from a duffel bag, threw them on the floor, poured champagne all over them, flicked his Zippo, and dropped it onto the pile. Almost instantly the whole stack caught.

I stared at him, speechless.

"It's called a 'PUMP and DUMP,' kid."

He laughed as he watched the pile burn before losing interest and going into a back room with his entourage of strippers following carrying duffel bags full of what I assume was money and coke.

This is the man you are supporting by buying ID.

>> No.28833438

Fudders foaming at the mouth over it. That's a buy right there.

>> No.28833763
File: 76 KB, 888x894, 9824E099-2F2A-4A5C-BDF3-ABBE9AEB5F22.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>28833438
Sir, Everest is dishing out the best pasta I’ve seen in quite some time, and you are indeed correct.