[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 132 KB, 1253x1280, d26.jpeg.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
28818696 No.28818696 [Reply] [Original]

I saw a thread earlier today about investing in your body and being /fit/ along with your finances

It wint work for me, my singular purpose in life is to acquire 7 figures.
Even if /fit/ I'll never be happy with stacies, wint have any real reason to live aside from consumer garbage and making more money, and not to mention our garbage bodies dont last forever, plus there always someone more ripped, hotter, stronger jaw, faster reflexes, the works vcd where people like me are stuck with garbage genes.

I'm pretty content with crypto, my parents made me a failure in other areas:
>shit reflexes
>shit motor skills
>possible autism
>can make good social conversation but I feel like a fish out of water and mist interactions outside of my friends group or gf feels like a complex puzzle with dure consequences
>180 cm, not even 6 ft
>black

Yeah when you have bad genes only money matters

>> No.28819019

>>28818696
>black
>shit reflexes
you really drew the short straw dude

>> No.28819103

>>28818696
Lifting and boxing fixes your reflexes. Money is empty without reason.
>6 figures 23 year old

>> No.28819451

>>28819103
I'm 22, when I hit a million I'm probably gonna act in a few more short films, probably go on tv, and if that gets boring I'll kill myself since there is no fun or reason in life for me past 30
I refuse to be one of those desperate 60 something year old boomers
>>28819019
Yep. This is why I support abortion, people like me wont have to suffer.
I only have any kind of decent reflexes in vidya

>> No.28820059

>>28819103
Forgot to mention I've always wanted to box bug my coddling mother kept preventing me, I was lucky to do football sophomore hs year(and I was a shitty bench defensive lineman, nose tackle).
I'm gonna do boxing this month since it was a dream but it hurts seeing my peers who been boxing since middle school.
One of them I knew from then is going to the olympics, dead serious.

Ironically the reason I stopped playing football was because I felt insecure about lifting loser than the dudes who started a year before me. I know you gotta go through camp and hell week to be accepted by the time but I was given shut emotional management so I took their indifference to me personal (even though a good chunk of the team still acknowledged and cared for me, hell some I still see and chat with every now and then. My stupid thinking as a 15 year old just makes me focus on the people who didnt care for me.)

I had stopped going to lifting with the team since I felt so ashamed (even though my sophomore peers were a year ahead of me in lifting)
This lack of going made coach tell me that "there are doors in life, the door to anon high school is closed" with a straight face, I felt so ashamed that beginning of junior year, and one guy I joined the team with and was very open to me stopped talking to me when he got good at field goals.

I do enjoy lifting (havent gone to gym since covid since I love with my grandpa sho I care for dearly) and made great gains 2019-2020 but I lost them since covid, and Its hard to shake that self loathing from the fact that people my age are Olympian gods with great accomplishments.
As I type this I'm a chubby black guy at his moms house with his gf watching his sister downstairs.
My flashiest accomplishment is being an extra in a movie