[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 137 KB, 1280x1280, dea8a21cd651a75176e5fd5b61ba8755.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
28814492 No.28814492 [Reply] [Original]

Hey fellas, I've been borderline obsessed with crypto lately, and I've managed to make some decent gains, but I'm essentially back to where I started thanks to some bad trades.

I sold the literal top of Rubic and made a few grand. I bought 80 Muse at about 4.00 and decided to throw a couple thousand on shit like CryptoKek in hopes of getting some more capital in the short term in order to invest in Muse as that was a pretty obvious moonshot, but ended up losing a good bit. Ever since it mooned and the rest of my investments have plummeted I've been pretty fucking bummed.

I'm fearful that I'm squandering the opportunity that Crypto has presented us, and I'd like to be able to make the most of this DeFi genesis. I've come to the conclusion that browsing /biz/ probably isn't the best method to ascertain crypto knowledge, and I'm desperate to make the most of what I have left. So I'd like to ask for some of that classic /biz/ kindness, and I'd appreciate it if you could point in the right direction for some solid telegrams and twitter influencers.

feel free to add me on tg @mr_ouroboros

thanks fellas

>> No.28814958

bumping for ya, we all want to escape the rat race, but quite frankly i don't know shit

>> No.28815224
File: 128 KB, 360x256, Yellow Car.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

get fucking staketokens, whales cant accumulate now. its literally FOR the little guy

https://stake.com/?c=StakeToken

>> No.28815386

I feel you bro. Just deleted binance from my phone because even tho my conscience kept telling me to just stay still I wanted to swing back so bad I burnt all the gains of this month bit by bit. Reacting to a rigged market. You cannot beat the house. I have some xrp and the rest in stable coins because I have a feeling that the next few weeks will be totally unpredictable and quite bearish.

>> No.28815559

>>28814958
Thanks brother
>>28815386
Seems plausible, part of the source of my stress is that it does seem like we're at the tail end of this bull market. Not swinging is a lesson I've had to learn the hard way too