[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 18 KB, 600x450, 72c.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
2875082 No.2875082 [Reply] [Original]

ITT we laugh at bagholders who didn't sell high at $2,800 or cut their losses and bail at $2,750 as soon as the bull entered.

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAA

>> No.2875172
File: 698 KB, 836x765, whycome.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>2875082
inversely, others will laugh at you for being a mouth breathing pleb that missed the boat. Never picked up BTC sub $400 and will probably die a miserable serf.
Not ever knowing what it is like to make thousands in a day.

>> No.2875397

>>2875172
No worries, my friend. I got in at $88 ETH, made mad gains through may, and cashed out my total portolio into FIAT last night at $2,750.

See you at the bottom, taking your cheap BTC, you bagholding cuck. Please, give me more salty tears. They awaken the laten lulz stored within me and bring my body and mind vitality.

>> No.2875443

>>2875397
> I got in at $88 ETH.
As I said summerfag

>> No.2875593

>>2875082
>be me, working two jobs to pay rent
>buy 6 ETH for my birthday in March
>lose job in May, lose second job at beginning of June
>"sorry anon, we sold our company and are moving headquarters to Seattle"
>"sorry anon, due to regulation, your type 1 diabetes is a liability for the position, we're going to give you a comp (heavily taxed) package equal to just under one months rent
>paid rent with ETH in June and July
>bought some BTC during the dip, its now worth $50
>considering selling the last of my ETH and BTC, along with my shitcoins to make rent this month
>new jobs may come soon

I have a job interview tomorrow, but is there any reason to continue buying ETH or BTC if I can only invest chump change during dips? I am about ready to burst into sobbing over not being able to buy these dips and the myriad of shitcoins that look to be very promising
>pls dont laugh at me :..(