[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 137 KB, 1280x1280, dea8a21cd651a75176e5fd5b61ba8755.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
28691820 No.28691820 [Reply] [Original]

I thought I was taking the big finance's game back at them.
I thought any dollar I cashed was one dollar less in the belly of the multibillionaire child rapist gang.

Then, I realised.
It's not them who hold the bags of my worthless shitcoin moonshots.
It's the guillible idiots, likely poorer than I am, that end up holding the bags after FOMOing in.
In the end, it's an other war between the poor and the poorer. The real, experienced whales never take a hit.

Even as a decently qualified person, a life's honest work can't realistically get me out of my class of birth. A year of succesfully scamming poorfags into holding my bags after PnDs probably can.

But is it gonna be worth it, /biz/?
My best friend shuns me and calls me a dirty kike, and deep down I know he's right.
Perhaps I should just hold a good project long term and stop profiting off PnD schemes.

>> No.28691973

>>28691820
>I thought any dollar I cashed was one dollar less in the belly of the multibillionaire child rapist gang.
No, once you understand that they generate money out of thin air you realize that you can’t touch them.
Hedgies make money by doing bullshit sleight of hand magic tricks with money. Watch the right hand while the left hand reaches behind their back and pulls out more money from nowhere.
It’s a circlejerk of borrowing money from people who borrowed money from people who borrowed money from people and so on

>> No.28692221

Watched too many Doomer vids today

Happy Valentines Day : /

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yx_BOSV3Nes&t=1994s

>> No.28692922

>>28691820
We just keep moving forward fren.
If we actually make it, what comes after is what will matter.

>> No.28693703

>>28691820
tfw you are part of a scam group and the conscience kicks in

>> No.28693707
File: 43 KB, 700x394, http___com.ft.imagepublish.upp-prod-us.s3.amazonaws.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>28691820
Buy Bitcoin. The less Bitcoin there is in circulation, the fewer kikes from JPMorgan and Goldman Sachs will be able to get in

>> No.28694542

its not ur fault you do what you have to do to survive. they molded the environment and you adapted. i do what i can to help others who deserve it or maybe not but i protect myself as any entity must.

the shitcoin game is what it is. i dont feel bad stacking someone in a poker game because i didnt force them to sit at the table. they know what theyre getting into. and if they don't, then you may teach them a lesson they can use to improve their own lot in the long run.

i do what i can but i am nothing more than a mirror