[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 1.19 MB, 498x498, b4f1f19330a0542e69f1ea8c92ced4fc.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
28691601 No.28691601 [Reply] [Original]

And this, everyone is further proof why Bitcoin and Ethereum are the golden assets.
>No SEC games
>No double spends (mints, who fucking cares what you want to call it)
>ACTUALLY HAS SMART CONTRACTS (looking at you ADA)
Trust me, I too flipped shitcoins in 2017 and it was great, but I never deluded myself for a minute that I wasn't always stacking towards the greats. As time went on I realized that this was the number one objective and quite possibly the only actual purpose behind the existence of alts, especially those built on Ethereum's network.
You all are at the BEGINNING of a bull run, DO NOT FUCK THIS UP. https://digitalik.net/btc/
If you're in an alt that goes 100%, don't buy more, swap it out back into BTC/ETH. Relax. Find another alt, do the same thing. Do that only a few times, and you'll become /comfy/ as well. Look what happened with AVAX this last week. Even chains that appear to be the word of God (looking at you Nano) tend to underperform because of a central tenet of blockchain: can you trust the protocol, so that you can have trustless transactions?
>That said, if you can find something like Rubic, godspeed Anon. However ultimately your mileage may vary, as for example total Rubic volume right now is only $2.4MM. So even if you did put $10K or so in Rubic early on, good luck getting it out.
This is literally the beginning of the proverbial golden bull run, blockchain is now officially in "the mid-to-late 90's" when it comes to investing (80's were 2017). Bitcoin is maybe Intel. Ethereum is Apple. You will NEVER have a chance like this again, unless something wild comes along like asteroid mining or fusion energy, both of which you'll need to comply with traditional regulation (re: GME brokerage closures, etc).
Try not to get bogged down in the details of shit, and always remember, 40-40-20; BTC-ETH-{Insert your "killer" here}

>> No.28692503

ETH maxis forget that their chain went through the most disgusting exploits in crypto history book, Not only that but they forgot their chain went through a fork 3 months ago lmao

BTC 1# spot is unchanged. ETH won't die but its dominance will get eaten up by Dfinity and Avalanche, You already got hint for that in the first day avalanche released their dex, Already was the 6th most crowded dex in the market, people are eager for a good change in this space and for those who wonder, ETH is the bad thing rightnow (Not their fault but as consequences).

ETH holders since long forgot the vision which even gave ETH his market crown, They're anti-crypto progress and toxic.

I like ETH for disclaimer but i'm not delusional.

>> No.28692840

>>28691601
switching all my ETH for ADA was the best decision of my life.

>> No.28693884

god all I want is to stack LINK, buying big next dip, please let it dip, sorry marines for my selfish wishes.

>> No.28694255

AGI switched from ERC20 to ADA and skyrocketed.

DOT is faster and Darwinia's crosschain bridge will facilitate more network migrations in the future. So buy RING and KTON.

>> No.28695190
File: 674 KB, 1600x900, 1612997032116.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

algorand look it up