[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 121 KB, 220x220, 00DDAE09-BAE4-4EB9-A352-6BF2C03D3CC9.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
28637772 No.28637772 [Reply] [Original]

Can’t even go to Mickey D’s or Chic Fil A without thinking how that $10-12 could 3-4x. How do you autists decide between smol luxury and comfort purchases and investing?

>> No.28637898
File: 42 KB, 955x959, thekid.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

McDonalds is also a medical bill later, so its even shittier be glad you have the mindset necessary to create lasting concepts and institutions

>> No.28638683

>>28637898
True. Just hard to even justify spending money on the whore (girl) when the market’s moving like this let alone food
>I’m hungry anon
>but gains

>> No.28638694

>>28637772
make more money anon. its obvious you are still operating from a poorfag mindset. your bank account and crypto accounts are completely separate things and you should hold them apart. the money you have in crypto isn't spending money...it's an investment....like a seed that you plant., that you never even think about harvesting until its ripe. similarly, your bank account is for living and not something you think about borrowing for shitcoins. im not sure how you poorfags do it desu.... make a livable wage that provides all the comforts you need plus extra that you can throw around at investments.

>> No.28638925

>>28638694
>not sure how you poorfags do it
Just tryna make it anon

>> No.28639147

>>28638925
some advice.... we're not at the right stage of the market cycle to be putting fiat money in. you should have done that months ago. DCA through a bull market is not smart imo. continually buying at a rising cost..... for a guy that's struggling to buy lunch, this is not the way.

>> No.28639240

there's only so much your can save...but theres no limit on what you can make. stop thinking in poorfag terms..."how can I skimp and save" and start thinking in rich man terms "how can I make more money"

>> No.28639318

>>28637772
Buying food is an investment in you life's longevity, but only if you eat healthy food.

Buying a gym membership/home gym is the same

Paying for insurance and going to doctors and psychiatrist when you are having physical/mental/emotional issues is investing in your overall happiness and quality of life

Having hobbies can be free, but if your interests require money they can also be investments in happyness and quality of life

Going out with friends is the same

Having a healthy relationship is the same

Getting hire education and finding a better job is an investment to grow your basic income. The more income you have, the more you can invest in crypto.

Everything you do is an investment, you eating mcdonald's is a bad investment. I've found the more I live life as if it's a video game, the happier and more successful I've become.

>> No.28640628

>>28637772
If you're poor let the government pay for your groceries

>> No.28640705

>>28640628
*Be a scum sucking bum and force your neighbors to pay for you

>> No.28641127

>>28638694
wrong. I found a guy on airtasker to do my groceries. pay him in btc.
neetbux go directly into my wallet

>> No.28641455

>>28640705
Correct. You're an idiot if you have the option and don't take it. I was miserably poor for my early 20s, a lot more miserable than I had any need to be, due to listening to my Dad's, "Welfare is evil theft, I hope you're not seriously considering getting food stamps etc etc" speeches. An extra couple hundred dollars a month would have been huge for me back then and I could have had it if I'd asked. Turning down free money out of some misplaced sense of pride is beyond foolish.

The system is not your friend. Your neighbors are not your friends. If you can take advantage of the system for your personal benefit, then do it as hard and as long as you can.