[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 195 KB, 900x900, unnamed.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
28592476 No.28592476 [Reply] [Original]

Yes as unbelievable as that sounds I did.

It all started a little bit before the Rubic AMA. I sat in anticipation of seeing Sasha's beautiful face grace my screen once again. I saw that the price was hovering around $0.61. I thought that I should sell because I knew that whales would dump the price but I remembered I am in financial chastity to Sasha. As the AMA started I saw that there was no Sasha on the screen, just her cuck of a boyfriend and a pajeet. My asshole started to open. With every passing minute I saw the price go further down as my manhood shot further up. When the pajeet let out a mighty belch my asshole began to agape. The price at this point was somewhere below $0.50. I felt something being dislodged from my lower intestine, we all know what that was. The final straw was when her cuck boyfriend announced that they were moving L2 to Q2. This is when the price plummeted. At this moment my agape asshole and throbbing member began spewing substances of their own means. I sprayed liquid shit all over my chair and began to shoot ropes of cum like never seen before. To think this is how my goddess Sasha would repay my loyalty, with such volatility! It was pure ecstasy! I could hardly contain my excitement and that is when I passed out. I just woke up covered in my own dried semen and hours old shit. My office is a mess. I have to thank my godess Sasha for the ability to live and serve underneath her foot.

May our Rubic stay Cubic brothers.

>> No.28592652

>>28592476
what