[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 6 KB, 225x225, sdjaksdla.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
28495439 No.28495439 [Reply] [Original]

SELL NOW! SELL NOW! PUMP AND DUMP CONFIRMED. SELL NOW OR REGRET IT.

>> No.28495504

>>28495439
What happened? I bought at the high. /biz/ said this is the Google of blockchain?

>> No.28495568

>>28495504
Its actually the persian of rug pulls

>> No.28495578

You made me check etherscan, where I found that the largest wallet (20% of all GRT) has been aggressively buying for the past hour. Comfiest hold of my life.

>> No.28495595

>>28495504
it's a rugpull the heads of the project are already leaving.

>> No.28495603

>>28495504
OP is a fudding faggot is all

>> No.28495645

>>28495439

I'm long in GRT.
It's my first investment ever and its fucking next to nothing but there's something so strange about The Graph that I'm realising. I read a few threads ago about how normies don't know what it is and why its important. It's obvious to us, right. Google of the Blockchain.
I made the buy inbto GRT purely on Fundamental Analysis. I have literally NO idea what I'm doing when I'm trading but I'm certain GRT will be hitting 5 digits within the decade. It's as obvious as anything to me providing 3 things

1. The Graph gets a large enough volume before a competitor moves in with a better/more efficient indexing model.
2. They get apps out regularly and have very good DeApp integration
3. The market stays strong enough to support GRT until that point.

If The Graph release an app early this year then those three pre-reqs are about 90% to moon this coin to over $30,000 in 5-8years.

People were saying $20-$100 eoy but I doubt that, GRT will be like any other coin until The Facebook of Blockchain appears, using The Graph network to recall and index thing instantly. Think about this, if you haven't already. The Graph have produced an essential service to decentralised services, instantiated in the best possible way (a micro market where people are rewarded for fast and accurate indexing) and they are the ONLY ONES DOING IT.

If you haven't bought GRT yet understand all this. If BTC is gold, then after apps start using the indexing services in real time GRT will become the cash of blockchain, too. Small transactions will rely on it because it will be so ubiquitous. Even competitor indexes, far enough out, will pin their coin to GRT because the number of indexed blocks may be too high to even initiate valid competition and they will need The Graph to function with any reasonable load (unless a NN is trained to do the indexing which is far from perfect)

GRT is long, in less than a decade it is about 90% likely in my estimation to be as big as BTC.

>> No.28495679

down he goes
this will make u reddit fags cry
OMG it grow
then KEK it dumps
why u cry like a girl??
ar u lose one more time with your shit bot for trading?
> be genius use bot ocean for cex and dex trading, forget about scam solutions

>> No.28496369

>>28495439
you were really dumb to short it, pajeet