[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 61 KB, 1400x933, GRToogle.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
28463823 No.28463823 [Reply] [Original]

It's called The Graph (GRT). It's really cool. Think of it like the Google of blockchain.

>> No.28463921

>>28463823
never heard of it. sounds like a jeet scam

>> No.28463957
File: 565 KB, 828x792, 1612376919566.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>28463823
This is simultaneously FUD and encouraging at the same time when I see it posted and idk how to feel about it

>> No.28464168
File: 282 KB, 547x447, grt_bro_worried.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>28463823
>Not buying The Ben Shapiro of transgender suicide rates
ngmi

>> No.28464297
File: 10 KB, 274x274, 1613000713787.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>28463823
Historically, GRT is a pump and dump. Hate to break it to you folks, but it is. These are the facts. People saying it isn't, you're on the wrong side of the data. The entire market is being run by trade bots. Large GRT tokens have been already allocated to holders, way before GRT even hit the exchange platforms, because of testnet operations (before mainnet).

I estimate each token to be valued at 0.30-0.35 maximum until larger companies want to use it, which currently they don't, because it is too expensive too. ETH is expensive, in general, to use anyway.

With that being said, GRT is a utility token which means the price has to remain low for companies to even want to use it. It is just the way it is right now.

>> No.28464431

>>28463823
>the google of blockchain
Sure thing pajeet. Seems more like a Rajesh rugpull scamcoin to me. Just sold 100k

>> No.28464535
File: 60 KB, 749x614, dead dog weed.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>28463957

I know what FUD is but what does it stand for?

>> No.28464663

Rothschilds support it
Israel supports it

If this isnt a sign of a top 3 coin then fuck my ass and call me faggot

>> No.28464685
File: 21 KB, 388x319, aws_grt.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>28464535
Fully Uncharted Degeneracy

>> No.28464870

>>28464535
fear uncertainty and doubt

>> No.28465058

>>28464297
mmmmm pasta

>> No.28465160

>>28464297
To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand GRT. The tech is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical blockchain most of the indexes will go over a typical retard's head. There's also Yaniv's jewish outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Vitalik literature, for instance. The graphites understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these delegations, to realize that they're not just pieces of the future- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike GRT truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the genius in Yaniv's existencial catchphrase "google of blockchain, motherfuckers" which itself is a cryptic reference to Sergey's Russian epic Pump and Dump. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Tal's genius unfolds itself on their binance screens. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a GRT tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 GRT of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

>> No.28465185

>>28464535
Fucking Ugly Dikes

>> No.28465461

>>28463823

I'm long in GRT.
It's my first investment ever and its fucking next to nothing but there's something so strange about The Graph that I'm realising. I read a few threads ago about how normies don't know what it is and why its important. It's obvious to us, right. Google of the Blockchain.
I made the buy inbto GRT purely on Fundamental Analysis. I have literally NO idea what I'm doing when I'm trading but I'm certain GRT will be hitting 5 digits within the decade. It's as obvious as anything to me providing 3 things

1. The Graph gets a large enough volume before a competitor moves in with a better/more efficient indexing model.
2. They get apps out regularly and have very good DeApp integration
3. The market stays strong enough to support GRT until that point.

If The Graph release an app early this year then those three pre-reqs are about 90% to moon this coin to over $30,000 in 5-8years.

People were saying $20-$100 eoy but I doubt that, GRT will be like any other coin until The Facebook of Blockchain appears, using The Graph network to recall and index thing instantly. Think about this, if you haven't already. The Graph have produced an essential service to decentralised services, instantiated in the best possible way (a micro market where people are rewarded for fast and accurate indexing) and they are the ONLY ONES DOING IT.

If you haven't bought GRT yet understand all this. If BTC is gold, then after apps start using the indexing services in real time GRT will become the cash of blockchain, too. Small transactions will rely on it because it will be so ubiquitous. Even competitor indexes, far enough out, will pin their coin to GRT because the number of indexed blocks may be too high to even initiate valid competition and they will need The Graph to function with any reasonable load (unless a NN is trained to do the indexing which is far from perfect)

GRT is long, in less than a decade it is about 90% likely in my estimation to be as big as BTC.

>> No.28465620

I'm long in GRT.
It's my first investment ever and its fucking next to nothing but there's something so strange about The Graph that I'm realising. I read a few threads ago about how normies don't know what it is and why its important. It's obvious to us, right. Google of the Blockchain.
I made the buy inbto GRT purely on Fundamental Analysis. I have literally NO idea what I'm doing when I'm trading but I'm certain GRT will be hitting 5 digits within the decade. It's as obvious as anything to me providing 3 things

1. The Graph gets a large enough volume before a competitor moves in with a better/more efficient indexing model.

If The Graph release an app early this year then those three pre-reqs are about 90% to moon this coin to over $30,000 in 5-8years.

People were saying $20-$100 eoy but I doubt that, GRT will be like any other coin until The Facebook of Blockchain appears, using The Graph network to recall and index thing instantly. Think about this, if you haven't already. The Graph have produced an essential service to decentralised services, instantiated in the best possible way (a micro market where people are rewarded for fast and accurate indexing) and they are the ONLY ONES DOING IT.

If you haven't bought GRT yet understand all this. If BTC is gold, then after apps start using the indexing services in real time GRT will become the cash of blockchain, too. Small transactions will rely on it because it will be so ubiquitous. Even competitor indexes, far enough out, will pin their coin to GRT because the number of indexed blocks may be too high to even initiate valid competition and they will need The Graph to function with any reasonable load (unless a NN is trained to do the indexing which is far from perfect)

GRT is long, in less than a decade it is about 90% likely in my estimation to be as big as BTC.

>> No.28465728

>>28465620
$30,000 means if I bought $1000 rn I'd have $1,499,900,000 eventually

and I mean obviously that happened with btc but it just seems impossible

>> No.28465856

>>28464535
FagUuuD

>> No.28465886

>>28463823
I'm long in GRT. It's my first investment ever and its fucking next to nothing but there's something so strange about The Graph that I'm realising. I read a few threads ago about how normies don't know what it is and why its important. It's obvious to us, right. Google of the Blockchain. I made the buy inbto GRT purely on Fundamental Analysis. I have literally NO idea what I'm doing when I'm trading but I'm certain GRT will be hitting 5 digits within the decade. It's as obvious as anything to me providing 3 things

If The Graph release an app early this year then those three pre-reqs are about 90% to moon this coin to over $30,000 in 5-8years. People were saying $20-$100 eoy but I doubt that, GRT will be like any other coin until The Facebook of Blockchain appears, using The Graph network to recall and index thing instantly. Think about this, if you haven't already. The Graph have produced an essential service to decentralised services, instantiated in the best possible way (a micro market where people are rewarded for fast and accurate indexing) and they are the ONLY ONES DOING IT. If you haven't bought GRT yet understand all this. If BTC is gold, then after apps start using the indexing services in real time GRT will become the cash of blockchain, too. Small transactions will rely on it because it will be so ubiquitous. Even competitor indexes, far enough out, will pin their coin to GRT because the number of indexed blocks may be too high to even initiate valid competition and they will need The Graph to function with any reasonable load (unless a NN is trained to do the indexing which is far from perfect) GRT is long, in less than a decade it is about 90% likely in my estimation to be as big as BTC.

>> No.28465924

>>28465728
That’s because it’ll never happen. However, shoot for the moon and you’ll land among the stars, if you think the project is legit, then fucking buy it. Otherwise continue to gamble with shitcoins

>> No.28465932
File: 47 KB, 640x439, 1604543647634.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>28463823
I'm long in GRT. It's my first investment ever and its fucking next to nothing but there's something so strange about The Graph that I'm realising. I read a few threads ago about how normies don't know what it is and why its important. It's obvious to us, right. Google of the Blockchain. I made the buy inbto GRT purely on Fundamental Analysis. I have literally NO idea what I'm doing when I'm trading but I'm certain GRT will be hitting 5 digits within the decade. It's as obvious as anything to me providing 3 things

If The Graph release an app early this year then those three pre-reqs are about 90% to moon this coin to over $30,000 in 5-8years. People were saying $20-$100 eoy but I doubt that, GRT will be like any other coin until The Facebook of Blockchain appears, using The Graph network to recall and index thing instantly. Think about this, if you haven't already. The Graph have produced an essential service to decentralised services, instantiated in the best possible way (a micro market where people are rewarded for fast and accurate indexing) and they are the ONLY ONES DOING IT. If you haven't bought GRT yet understand all this. If BTC is gold, then after apps start using the indexing services in real time GRT will become the cash of blockchain, too. Small transactions will rely on it because it will be so ubiquitous. Even competitor indexes, far enough out, will pin their coin to GRT because the number of indexed blocks may be too high to even initiate valid competition and they will need The Graph to function with any reasonable load (unless a NN is trained to do the indexing which is far from perfect) GRT is long, in less than a decade it is about 90% likely in my estimation to be as big as BTC.

>> No.28466029

I'm long in GRT.

>> No.28466272
File: 24 KB, 362x314, 1605593465485.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>28464431
Your eyes, they are much
Much more squintier than mine
Brudy gud, I lold

>> No.28466438

>>28464535
wtf is kyle's problem