[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 101 KB, 1060x1052, Bitcoin.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
284211 No.284211 [Reply] [Original]

What are some ways to actually earn bitcoins? I tried almost every free bitcoin dispenser out there but they have a very high payout limit, or they dont really give you anything.
Anyone please help? post links if you have to... but make sure those are actually legit and you have tried for yourself. everything, from free instant bitcoin dispensers, or some roulette type of btc generators, or raffles etc.

remember, the more bitcoin is publicized and shared, the higher its value.

Hopefully by the end of the year Bitcoin would go up to $5000 or more.

>> No.284216

>>284211
>What are some ways to actually earn bitcoins?
Get altcoins from faucets, trade them for Bitcoins. Look at coinmarketcap.com for which coin is going up, more cap means more price means more profits.

>> No.284885

>>284216
why altcoins, is there anything specific reason for this? whats he difference between getting btc from dispensers?

>> No.285181

>>284211
Start a business (any business will do) put on your website that you accept BTC.

Add your business to coinmap and other BTC accepted lists.

Swap goods and services for bitcoins.

>> No.285242

Bit coins are a giant pyramid scheme.

Their value is based entirly on speculation and getting newfags into the game. They have no inherit value. Given that its obvious its going to collapse eventually and your bit coins will be worth zero

>inb4 its an alternative currency: You can't reliably buy food, clothing, pay for house, car, or pay your utility bills with it so it

>inb4 paper money has no inherit value. Yes it does dumb shit. It says right on a dollar bill that you MUST ACCEPT IT as payment for any dept. If I give you dollars and you don't accept it as payment than I can take you to fucking court.

>> No.285246

>>285181
I have yet to get a sale from bitcoin or any altcoin

>> No.285252

>>285242
It was never intended as a pyramid scheme, but speculators turned it into one. The only reason I'd ever consider buying btc is to buy drugs online, but I can get whatever I want for cash locally.

>> No.285463

just start a product specifically for one product...accept payment in alt-coins..people buy shit because they can

>> No.285465

>>285463
wow... you know what i mean

>> No.285468

>>285242
See you in the future fucker. Bitcoin will stabilize eventually, and it will become the way to purchase goods online and sometimes physical stuff. It'll be like Paypall but times 5.

>> No.285472

>>285468
ITS MY MONEY AND I WANT IT NOW!

>> No.285587 [DELETED] 

How do I open a wallet again?