[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 108 KB, 1419x946, 8KdnWgUGTfeD9QrlPmiL_trump2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
2819906 No.2819906 [Reply] [Original]

I personally deposit about $100 a week into crypto. There have only been a couple times i've held off on buying and those were during an ATH.

I don't worry about the fiat balance on my portfolio, I just focus on accumulating as many coins as possible. Everyone should have profited from the recent crash. I almost doubled my Ethereum during the crash (Sold at 320, Bought at 170)

Lets face it, most anons on /Biz/ dont have the capital to get rich off of one moon mission. We're in it for the long hodl.

Advice:

>Begin to pump money into ETH and other coins now (while theyre relatively cheap)
>Dont fuck around trying to buy/sell the dips
>hodl
>wait for another moon run
>once your coins moon, then you may consider selling at a high price (only to rebuy after the correction)

Don't listen to any other bullshit you hear on this board, unless you're a literal whale.

Also, use common sense. There were retards on this board unironically trying to convince us that Ethereum was going all the way down to $10 a coin. Anyone with common sense should've immediately been able to know that was bullshit.