[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 499 KB, 2880x1616, 34-1204-124391248-p-i-2193-ece-2313-of-sh221312312it.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
28151274 No.28151274 [Reply] [Original]

https://medium.com/stakemachine/grt-rewards-explained-83cd49b75738

for those that dont want pretty font:
>indexer rewards come from protocol inflation of 3% annually
>indexing rewards = Total Supply * 0.03 / ( Total Tokens Staked + Total Delegated Tokens)
>query fees are awarded to indexers for serving a subgraph
>query fees work as a pay-as-you-go structure
>indexers define the query fees
>curators get 10% of the query fee for identifying which subgraphs are worth indexing
>1% of query fee gets burned by graph protocol
>which means indexers + delegators get maximum of 89% of the query fees as rewards.
>indexers also define how much of the total rewards they get from inflation + query fees

>> No.28151334

What’s the best option for delegating? Who should I delegate with?

>> No.28151371

>>28151334
idk anon, I still have not decided myself, I'm still doing research

>> No.28152589

>>28151274
>>28151274
Oh nice, never realized that. That changes everything... No, no it changes nothing. Negative value, here we come.
>>28151334
The best option, according to recent studies anyway, is to strip your bed of its sheets and tie them together. Take your desk chair or lamp and throw it through your bedroom window. Clear the glass out so you don't cut yourself. Or don't, whatever. Then tie the end of the bedsheet to your bed and throw the other end out of your window. Slowly climb down to your yard then run away and never come back. Ever since your parents found out you have been investing and Trump scam coin they've wished for this. You owe it to them. Run away. Head for the hills.

****************NOTICE****************
GRT COINS ARE *NOT* BACKED BY FDIC INS
URANCE. GRT COINS ARE *NOT* BACKED BY
THE FULL FAITH AND CREDIT OF THE UNITE
D STATES TREASURY. GRT COINS ARE *NOT*
LEGAL TENDER. BY INVESTING IN GRT COINS
YOU ARE ADMITTING GUILD TO ANY FUTURE C
HARGES OF ANY KIND MADE BY ANY PERSON.
**************END NOTICE**************

>> No.28153370

>>28152589
BASED

>> No.28153568

>>28152589
Thanks, just bought more

>> No.28154778

which wallet do i use to store GRT?

>> No.28155307

I have a couple thousand GRT Inna coinbase wallet. Can someone give me and example of the next steps to take? Good wallets to use and indexers to look at for delegation.

>> No.28155379

Historically, GRT is a pump and dump. Hate to break it to you folks, but it is. These are the facts. People saying it isn't, you're on the wrong side of the data. The entire market is being run by trade bots. Large GRT tokens have been already allocated to holders, way before GRT even hit the exchange platforms, because of testnet operations (before mainnet).

I estimate each token to be valued at 0.30-0.35 maximum until larger companies want to use it, which currently they don't, because it is too expensive too. ETH is expensive, in general, to use anyway.

With that being said, GRT is a utility token which means the price has to remain low for companies to even want to use it. It is just the way it is right now.

>> No.28155575
File: 300 KB, 945x745, 1611854940718.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Historically, GRT is a great investment. Hate to break it to you folks, but it is. These are the facts. People saying it isn't, you're on the wrong side of the data.

I estimate each token to be valued at 100-500 maximum since larger companies want to use it, which currently they do.

>> No.28155591

>>28154778
>>28155307
Ledger that is connected to a metamask is the most secure and very simple for delegation.

>> No.28155624
File: 7 KB, 225x225, shocked_smile01.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>28151274
potential scam thread detected. scam coins are made or shilled by stinky curry pajeets and include but are not limited to: RBC, HOGE, SHIB, BAO, XSG, COR, ASKO, REEF, MCDC, GRT, AVAX

how to identify a pajeet scam coin on /biz/
1. multiple threads about it exist concurrently, they generally make 5+ threads an hour.
2. custom memes with coin logo photoshopped into them - pepe, wojack, anything they think is trendy.
3. threads start with typical psyops:
FOMO - "why didnt i buy in sooner?", "its 10xing soon!"
False FUD - "is X coin a scam?", "you guys said X coin would moon!"
Red Herring - "shill me one of your coins", "am i gunna make it?", "what coin will 10x soon?", "i lost all my money to scams!", "give me advice"
4. posts involve screenshots of coin in wallets, big $$$ portfolios, more false-FUD, claims of reddit AMAs, white papers, T-shirts, more FOMO, etc.
5. coin is always new, rarely on any real exhanges, looks cute (ie BAO) or sounds funny (ie $CAT coin)
6. many times they will pose as whites who hate pajeets, posting pictures of white hands and faces, insulting themselves (it's quite funny to watch).

how do pajeets scam?
They use discord chats and telegram to coordinate pump&dumps/rug-pulls.
They use VPNs so one pajeet can pose as multiple people in a thread.
They use exchanges and algos that obfuscate their trading; creating fake wallets, artificially high volume, split and mask their orders and sells.
They are sometimes paid by the coin creator or shitty exchanges to shill and promote (and possibly rug-pull later on).

you will never be white
you will never be rich
your village will starve
your hands will never be clean
stay impoverished
stay needful

>> No.28155698

>>28155379
Still accumulating, huh?