[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 34 KB, 512x512, 1612615833084.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
28022245 No.28022245 [Reply] [Original]

FUCKING CZ BINANCE JUST ENDORSED DOGECOIN

FUCKING GET IN BEFORE IT SOARS TO $1

>> No.28022349

>>28022245
If Binance gets warrants for arrest and charges laid out then crypto will really take off after it's settled. But I'll be buying as it bleeds then. I expect that any day now. Malta president would not of made a statement that Binance doesn't have a license and has never set anything up in Malta unless he got a whiff of or questioned about them by usa government. He is distancing their country for a reason and Bitmex announcement will be to watch CZ make a major mistake. He knows people are on to him or he wouldn't be listing unaudited tokens and DeFi projects the same day they are released if he wasn't making a final cash grab. Otherwise he would be more careful so nothing had happens and had complaints against him. He's listing things like he knows he has limited time to get all he can before he has to hide. Governments don't let random people set up major money and banking exchanges with derivative products and lending services and all that to random people and then watch them take billions out of each countries economy and into his pocket without them locking the guy up. He's a dead man walking. I think he gets done before the year is out. It will kill many projects but it will also wash the crypto world of the people who don't take moment to learn how to protect their money and therefore they have no interest in being in control of their own money and shouldn't be near crypto. That's when you'll see crypto go up like it used to rather than be controlled and suppressed like it is now by these exchanges who have the most liquidity and customers and just turn their websites off when they see fit to stop prices from exploding.

>> No.28022966

>>28022349
You know Stephen you should really think about hiring an editor, The Dead Zone is great but everything else you've done has been overbloated shit