[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 264 KB, 400x560, yomoneybro.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
27879082 No.27879082 [Reply] [Original]

I see everyday a lot o shit / ADS promising a "easy" way to work and make money online, of course ALL BULLSHIT! But I'm just curious and I want to know if someone really makes money online in a "smart way", maybe trading or selling suspicious guide to "how to become rich!!!"

Anyone have internet-wowbang-becomerich-works?

>> No.27879222

>>27879082
>But I'm just curious and I want to know if someone really makes money online in a "smart way"

Drop shipping products. Basically, you put a product for sale on eBay and when someone buys it, you order it from Amazon and ship it to the customer. You take a cut of the profit. You get a bunch of algorithms to automate the entire process for you and put up thousands of products on your eBay store. This scheme worked well several years ago, but I am no longer involved with it and have no idea if it's still viable today.

>> No.27879677

>>27879222
Yeah, I heard a lot about dropshipping and I also started a business like that some years ago, but it was really hard to start and also spending money for ADS didn't rised so much money at the end. I think makeing a guide to "how to build an amazing drop shipping website with marketing strategies" is a better way to make money, and tha's why there are a lot of fake gurus that do that.

>> No.27880487

Sure, there are a lot of people that make money online, even selling cheezy ass 'how to get rich' garbage. just go to warriorplus and jvzoo and you'll see it in abundance.