[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 88 KB, 600x579, 1500045297416.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
2787171 No.2787171 [Reply] [Original]

>TFW reading about online fraud and how much money it brings in
>Also reading about the very low conviction rates because fbi doesn't investigate unless it's very widespread and brings in millions due to how rampant it is

>Think about these facts every single day when I wagie at my minimumcuck job
>Genuinely considering that I could be committing this kind of crime and make several times more than I currently make per month working far less
>Starting to question whether working an honest job is really worth the moral highground when others who lack these morals are enjoying themselves
>Starting to think about the fact that good guys get nowhere and I might as well do WHATEVER it takes to achieve my ultimate goal of becoming financially independent

Anyone else ever have genuine fantasies of becoming a white collar criminal and living a very easy life then reinvesting profits in legal ventures to eventually become very well off?

I think about it. Every. single. Day.

>> No.2787200

"what if everyone in America gave me a penny?"...that's three million dollars for me.

who would miss one penny?

this to me displays a type of moral dilemma...something that benefits me greatly but harms others minimally......

>> No.2787282

ANOTHER

>> No.2787309

>>2787171
lets go rob a bank

>> No.2787335

>>2787171
1. you would fail
2. your job probably includes a ton of scummy unethical shit if you think about it
3. stop comparing to others and just work harder/smarter

>> No.2787563

>>2787171
What kind of fraud ? Im thinking about scam people on facebook with a fakeaccount of a cute girl , make them send me money

>> No.2787578

>>2787335
>>2787171
4. you probably posted this from your home IP and put yourself on all sorts of FBI/NSA watchlists for even mentioning trigger words