[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 67 KB, 680x680, 1611882021733.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
27697789 No.27697789 [Reply] [Original]

What's your aversion to actually dedicating the time to be a successful trader/investor? I mean really, the information is all out there for free, there is really no excuse. Obviously laziness and the gambling aspect that the younger generation has turned the markets into has some allure, I'll give it that. But in all honesty, if you don't learn how to be successful at this, you're only setting yourself to eventually lose it all...and thats if you even get lucky. I started trading forex in 2011. I was terrible at it for years and years, but I made sure to never lose more than $1,000 along the way. Eventually I concquered my faults, went slowly at it, and in a few short years, I was a millionaire. I started with $100 in my account and grew it to one million. That's USD for your information. Don't believe me? I don't care. Truly, I come here to hopefully turn at least one of your from the dark side, and you'll hate me for it for a number of years. I promise you though, that the experience and knowledge that you gain will pay off eventually. Do things the right way when it comes to trading or investing. Albeit, I'm not much of an investor so much as I am a trader, but to each his own.