[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 10 KB, 225x225, pakistan stock exchange.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
27651485 No.27651485 [Reply] [Original]

PART 1

$CNCE

stock just dropped to record lows due to a mid-stage schizophrenia drug study failing. currently has recovered slightly @ $7.00

right at the support and based on it's history i dont see it going much lower than where it is right now

basically, i think this stock is undervalued and has potential for short term and long term gains
they currently have a hairloss drug in a late-stage study, the results of which will be announced in February

>https://seekingalpha.com/news/3630286-concert-pharma-launches-late-stage-study-of-ctpminus-543-in-hair-loss-disorder

based on their stock history of mooning when when studies give favorable results, i think it's a pretty good gamble for short term gain holding it through February

pic unrelated

>> No.27651668
File: 17 KB, 406x214, support.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

PART 2

and if the study fails and it doesn't moon, just hold through the year till it hits $10 which isnt unlikely considering their history

Right now is the perfect time to buy and hold. Even if it returns to only half it's previous value, you'll 3x your money