[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 96 KB, 250x268, 1612286192224.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
27611457 No.27611457 [Reply] [Original]

Hey RLChads, did anyone save that Gilles copypasta? He was doing coke in paris and banging pygmeys, I need it.

>> No.27611741

bump. it was posted around this time yesterday

>> No.27611750

ngl this was a lovecraftian tier story. The truest and purest form of evil is inside each baguette

>> No.27611869

>I need it
For what a thesis ?

>> No.27611955

>>27611869
to coompute

Coke bump.

>> No.27612070

I met Gilles at The Louvre once. He invited me to dinner at his house afterwards, his wife and children were absolutely wonderful. The sordid affair would reveal itself to me only later. Gilles asked if I'd fancy going out for drinks with him in Paris. As a massive RLC fan I relished the opportunity and hastily took him up on the offer. The events that proceeded were nothing short of a Lynchian nightmare that I would rather sooner forget. You see, Gilles invited me to a bar in Paris called "La Boîte à Frissons." "La Boîte à Frissons" roughly translates to "The Chill Box" but chill in fact it was anything but. "La Boîte à Frissons," my dear reader, is a quaint little transvestite bar nestled in the alleyways of Paris.
Dragqueen transvestites put on shows while ladyboy bartenders make your cocktails and little brown pygmy trannies bring you drinks. When we stepped into the bar Gilles immediately began grinding his teeth and looked at me to ask "if I was into this shit," a question I would be asked no less than fifty times over the night. After we were seated Gilles quickly spiraled down into a pattern of degeneracy. He rapidly alternated between snorting massive lines of cocaine and forcefully groping the pygmy servers. The night came to a head when one of the pygmies refused Mr. Fedak's advances, admonishing him and swiftly slapping away his hand in the process. This seemed to flip a switch in Gilles head as he immediately transformed into a monster. He abruptly overturned our table and lifted the pygmy by her throat. I could hardly make out the majority of his cocaine fueled ramblings but I did hear him refer to himself as "The world's most powerful Oil baron" a multitude of times during the escapade. I somehow managed to calm Gilles down and we quickly escaped from the premises before authorities were called. I wish that I could say the night ended there but I am afraid that it was only the foreward of what was yet to transpire that evening.

>> No.27612160

>>27612070
Gilles was so hyped up off of the cocaine and having his advances refused that he demanded we "go to this little place he knows" To my shock, the hole in the wall that Gilles had been referring to was in fact a homeless shelter. Before exiting the taxi Gilles took a bump of cocaine and started grinding his teeth again which by that point resulted in me experiencing a near Pavlovian response of fear. I tried to convince Gilles to go home, back to his family, but he was having none of it. He was on a mission. He stormed through the shelter and back into a dimly lit room that stank of mildew and musk. There lying on a cot in front of us was a transvestite vagabond very obviously down on their luck, open sores oozed pus and the smell of rot had now permeated the air. What proceeded over the next 10 minutes was the most disgusting act that I have ever witnessed in my life. Gilles immediately stripped down and flipped the transvestite on her stomach. He forcibly ripped down her pants and thrust himself into her despite her weak cries begging him for mercy. I tried to intervene but it was at that point that Mr. Fedak produced an intimidating 7 inch blade from his pocket that gleamed menacingly. I was now as much of a prisoner to the act as the poor vagrant transvestite was. Gilles proceeded to defile the poor soul for a further 10 minutes and as he climaxed he proceeded to thrust his blade deep into the throat of his victim while once again proclaiming himself to be "A Future Saudi Prince"
The night ended shortly thereafter and Gilles "allowed me" to stay the night on his couch. Mothers often tell their children that "there are no such things as monsters," but when I woke up the following morning and witnessed Mr. Fedak happily eating pancakes while laughing with his children and wife, apparently unaffected by the events of the night prior, I knew that monsters exist, and that perhaps the most vile and frightening of them all is Gilles Fedak.

>> No.27612259

>>27612070
Thanks RLChad

>> No.27612267
File: 264 KB, 720x685, You.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>27612070
Wasn't funny yesterday, wasn't funny on Slack and still isn't funny now.

>> No.27612501

>>27612267
lol, does /biz/ actually spam FUD on the Slack? hahahahah

>> No.27612788

>>27612501
What is the over/under that Gilles read this?

>> No.27613100

>>27612788
I'm sure at least some of the team posts here. I speak decent French and I've noticed a lot of subtle Frenglish in RLC threads.

>> No.27613154

>>27612501
Half of the telegram/slack is made of biz schizos and socially stunted biztards.
XRP midwits larp as schizo because they think it's cool but the real asylum is here.

>> No.27613223

>>27613100
It always pumps when the French wake up

>> No.27613513

Any anon has the Link to Telegram