[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 11 KB, 200x163, 1494560351624.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
2758519 No.2758519 [Reply] [Original]

I've been looking at yearly charts, and the market seems to be doing exactly what it does every year. The bearish run begins in the summer, and ends in late December, early January.

I've been looking at the weekly charts, and it seems that there's a small bull run Monday-Thursday, and a huge bear run Thursday afternoon until Sunday/Monday.

Have any of you fags noticed anything? Do you have a strategy for capitalizing on this?

>> No.2758626

I did see patterns for like 5-6 times.
I played the market with this and what happened? The 7th ,8th and 9th time the pattern didn't occur.

Another time, another pattern, happened 4 weeks in a row, of course it didn't happen I week 5 when I invested.
Fuck this shit. People are behaving irrational in crypto, if that's not gambling, I don't know what it is.

I won't tell my patterns, because they are shit, so is your week pattern, because I saw it so many times exactly the opposite. People are trading more on weekends, so prices rise usually... USUALLY not always... fuck this shit, just gamble away...

>> No.2758663

>>2758626
This. As soon as you think you figured it out it changes.
I bought “the weekend dip“ last saturday. What happened? It dipped even harder on Monday -.-

>> No.2759266

>>2758626
Like I said, a quick look at yearly pattern shows that nothing out of the usual is going on. Cryptos go bullish in December and beaarish in June. The only difference this year is August 1st.

You have to have the attention span of a gnat to be so apocalyptic about all this downturn. Now--and if my hypothesis is correct in the coming months, as well--is the time to load up on some of the major coins

STRAT, LTC, ETH, ANT, AUGUR, ARK, GNT, RLC, MONA, etc.

>>2758663
Yes, the patterns change, but that's why you work with a handful of hypothesis at any given time. You reassess and try to capitalize on new developments.

Yes, it dipped on Monday, so we were off by a day, but now they've started to rise, and my new hypothesis is that it'll keep going up till Thursday.

In any case, I've increased my Strat holdings from 300 to 600 from this dip, so I'm happy. My sell order is at .0019, and I plan on buying in on Sunday at .00067. If I'm right, I'm looking at 1600 Strat.

I'm just saying that everything going red need not be a bad thing IF we can figure out some patterns, or to be more precise, some hypothesis we can test out. That's what I'm looking for.

Your attitudes are disgusting. You give up too quickly. Sack up and lets figure out a way to capitalize on this.

>> No.2759313

The Robinhood fags have a general with a calendar of upcoming events. Why not start one for Cryptos.

Anyone interested?

>> No.2759344

>>2759313
ya man post link

>> No.2759347

>>2759313
timesofethereum.com

>> No.2759408

october is the next rally. consolidation after august to establish new trend lines.

screen shot this.

>> No.2759596

>>2759347
Wow, that's great. Can we add to that? Can we publicize it, keep it on front page of biz? It's certainly better than 10 pink wojack threads

>> No.2759640

>>2758626
This is exactly why knowledge of the markets is valuable, and the same goes for stocks. As soon as everybody is expecting the same thing(and think they are special), is when it becomes invaluable.

>> No.2759794

>>2759596
mods are probably too "free market" for that