[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 20 KB, 500x333, 1612078373443.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
27575921 No.27575921 [Reply] [Original]

>>>>/biz/thread/27439361
>>>>/biz/thread/27459091

One sorry I fell asleep, I haven't felt well but through your generosity I was able to get to the doctor today and get antibiotics, my jaw was infected.

(Amongest other problems)

I might have confused a few people I was having a very bad fever, I didn't lose my father a year ago I lost him in 2008 to liver cancer diagnosed on Father's day, and died a month later, following his death I was sent into probate, my mortage refused to talk with me as they only dealt with my father, refused to take the payments until I got the AG Involved, it was a drawn out year but they ultimately kicked the can over to another bank who did the dirty deed and foreclosed while I was still trying to get money out of probate to setting the year left on my house.

I lost my house and father the same year, since then I have struggled but In 2011 I obtained a duplex and have lived here since, It's been nice but since then my health has slowly deteriorated.

I'm 33 now I've been struggling with cancer like symptoms, Multiple sclerosis like symptoms ontop of infections and abscesses that revealed precancerous cells.

I haven't been "diagnosed" yet as last year I finally got on insurance and we have been looking, my insurance lapsed so I have to wait till it kicks in, but I don't have a vehicle and my money goes to bills.

Because I don't have proper diagnoses yet I cannot apply for disability.

Meanwhile I've lost severe weight, the ability to move my right leg or feel anything below the knee, Nystagmus happens if I stare at the screen too long and I'll vomit, I don't eat I have zero appetite.

My Lymph nodes are swollen from my neck to my cock, I had a precancerous pilonidal abscess that I had 11 operations on before finally removing all the infected flesh around my spine and abdomen.

It's returned now, They are very hard pressed to say cancer because the blood tests came back but they have to run more.

>> No.27575973

>>/biz/thread/27564321

Rest of the thread, this is to reach out to the Anons last night if they wanted an update.

>> No.27576145

sorry to hear you’re so unwell, anon. You’re in my thoughts. I just beat cancer not long ago and I wish the same for you...

>> No.27576345

>>27575921
Hey man, I have followed your last few threads. I am glad you were able to get antibiotics for your jaw. Godspeed, fren, I wish you the best of luck.

>> No.27576500

God bless anon. This world is a cruel bitch. See you in the afterlife.

>> No.27576559

look up ASEA and ozone and there are many other things that actually cure cancer

>> No.27576568

Tried replying didn't work but thank you all, I'm feeling better tonight.

>> No.27576653

>>27576559
I am definitely looking into all kinds of treatments, I'm nervous to biposy anything if they find it upon inspection of my organs.

Actually had a friend diagnosed with stage 4 liver cancer today, got the news this morning.

I grew up in a bodyshop where we have way higher chances of rapid growing cancers.