[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 393 KB, 1080x1080, 1wa9efhp1vc.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
2752616 No.2752616 [Reply] [Original]

Now it's the time to reflect.
What did you learn during your time in crypto?
What are you planning to do from now on?
What brought you the profit?
What lost you the profit?
What will you improve on?
What are your plans now, and what are they for the upcoming bull market?

>> No.2752627

i wanna fuck sarah snyder

>> No.2752633

I need a sensible and emotion-free cash-out strategy.

>> No.2752676

>>2752616
BUY LODE STOCK GENTLEMEN
I come to you all in a time of need.

>> No.2752684

1. Don't invest emotionally in a coin. It's just a coin. Selling isn't breaking up. You can buy back later.

2. Euphoria is the signal you should sell.

3. Don't buy or sell all at once.

4. ICOs after they hit bittrex are cancer. Avoid for a month at least.

5. FOMO feels like stumbling onto free money, but you will soon feel the opposite.

6. Bear markets are real.

>> No.2752727
File: 857 KB, 471x351, one.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>2752616
I learned that after a certain amount of losses and profits money loses all value, the things around you seem dull, nothing seems worth pursuing and you drag yourself from gain to gain while wondering whether buying a motor cycle to live as motor bum might be be a profitable investment.

>> No.2752728

I learned that I good at figuring out daily patterns.
I learned not to be greedy and be content with 3-5% per trade.
I learned that I need to use some kind of bot for stop-losses and general purpose to help with margin trades.
Overall I got a pretty good experience since mid june and made 3x my investement even with the crash.
Right now I just 5% of ANS when buying the dip.

>> No.2752880
File: 62 KB, 400x400, gotta_wear_shades.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I learned that, despite all the blood in the streets, there's still one more moon mission ready to launch.

>> No.2752930

>>2752616

>What did you learn during your time in crypto?
Don't fall for the hodl meme, don't believe in moons - what goes up, must come down

>What are you planning to do from now on?
Forget about crypto, let my coins be for now on.

>What brought you the profit?
Riding waves & exiting at good times. Mostly bull run luck though.

>What lost you the profit?
Constant FOMO, although it was not that bad if I was to sell at some point, reflecting on it - you only want to hold coins you buy really low.

>What will you improve on?
Definitively buying at good times.

>What are your plans now, and what are they for the upcoming bull market?
Kinda vague & useless question now that I think about it. t:op . But when it comes to bull market, it should be the main part in making money, doing it right now is risky I feel.

>> No.2753001

>>2752616
Take your profits and cut your position to whatever the original investment was.

I was in early on BOTH ANS and NMR but I only got out with 2K up. If I had just sold when I knew I should have I would have around 18K.

>> No.2753007

>>2752627
too bad she's a serial coal burner

>> No.2753009

What did you learn during your time in crypto? There's no excuse not to be a millionaire by the time you're 30.
What are you planning to do from now on? Watch the markets. Get ready for the next bull.
What brought you the profit? ETH, and buying 10 LTC at 9 and at 25 turning that LTC into DGB when it was 160 sats. Finally selling at 1800 sats.
What lost you the profit? POSW and the various ICO coins. In April and May almost anything /biz/ chilled would double your money. When that stopped happening that was a warning sign
What will you improve on? Not buying back in after selling. This has eaten my profits many times.
What are your plans now, and what are they for the upcoming bull market? Hold BTC, ETH, LTC, and whatever biz shills every day.

Thanks for the money biz.

>> No.2753034

>>2753007
Was she famous before meeting jayden smith?
If not, then she only got with him for that reason.
Nothing wrong with fucking a nigger as long as it brings you prospects for the future - she is not with him anymore.

>> No.2753038

question, how much money do you realistically need now to start trading crypto ?

>> No.2753049

>>2752627
>sarah snyder
too bad shes a coal burner

>> No.2753062

>>2753038
Up to you. We're hitting really low prices on some coins - in next bull run they could literally go x5 with no effort.

>> No.2753070

>>2753049
>>2753007
i dont care
i would still raw dog her in my lambo

>> No.2753103

I want to lick the girl in OPs posts asshole.

Ive learned that March to June 2017 in crypto isn't how it's going to be. Can't buy literally shit and look back in a few days and be up 60%. I've also learned to take profits when I'm happy with them. Greed is a mother fucker and a few sells at the right time instead of holding would have been up 3 times what I'm already up on house money. Also, I've learned most advice on /biz/ is absolute horseshit. There is maybe 5% of legit advice from decent people (and half old that 5% is wrong but at least they weren't out to steal your fuxking money). All in all, I'm happy to see the ups and the downs. Lots of repositioning could have happened lately which puts things better down the road. The last thing I've learned, don't fucking margin unless you are 100% sure of what is about to happen. I have a 2 week old 5xs long out there that I refuse to close and the Daikin fees are eating me up.