[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 2.03 MB, 3600x2400, niggercallingfriendstorobgamestop.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
27521563 No.27521563 [Reply] [Original]

Newfag in /biz/. Usually, I browse /x/ or /b/ or whatever peaks my interest that day.
>Began putting some side cash into a TSFA portfolio account via wealth simple a few weeks ago.
>have little to no experience in the stock market however I feel I have an okay understanding of it.
>I have invested in hive, drone delivery, and mind medicine (a company experimenting with using lsd and other psychoactive for anxiety and depression) with fair returns close to doubling what I've put in at the start.

I'm not looking for "BRO GME IS SKYROCKETING"and that bullshit. Not looking for get rich quick either, simply put I'd like to live comfortably in my older age.

>What sort of advice or help might you give to someone just starting out?

>> No.27521797

I'm pretty shite at investing, but anything steady with a decent payout in dividends is a start.

>> No.27521954

Buy blue chips.
Buy physically backed precious metal ETFs.
Leave it there for 10 years.

>> No.27522407

Literally all you need to do is every month put X amount of money you can afford into the S&P500 and hold it. Market goes up, buy that month, market goes down, buy that month. Don't bother trying to time the market because you won't do it successfully and you'll just stress yourself out for no reason, just buy every month and over the years the high buys and low buys will even out. Over time the S&P500 is basically guaranteed to go up in value unless the world goes full Fallout but in that case shitcoins are worthless and buying one individual stock over another doesn't matter.

>> No.27522808

>>27521563
BTC on a ledger and physical silver in your gun safe.

>> No.27523313

>>27522407
I like this plan. May have to begin investing in s&p 's now, the little googling I did seem to come back pretty positive.