[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 8 KB, 400x400, DIqxv8Vz_400x400.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
27476870 No.27476870 [Reply] [Original]

Currently they have announced that Cassandra will be released soon, probably in the next week or 2. This is basically Dan's side project that proves that Radix can scale indefinitely, something that is needed for more than just finance and future adoption. Will prove that Radix has solved the trilema.

No other project that is trying to replace eth is able to do atomic composition.
Many are good projects and are working right now, but once they will reach that bottleneck of getting shards to work seamlessly together they begin to slowdown and will become as slow and expensive to use as Eth. This will not be suitable for adoption in the future.

DYOR, join the telegram, ask questions and bring FUD, they love answering criticism.
>inb4 8 years
Yes we know it has been, Dan and the team wanted their project to work the way they intended it too, it took many years of R&D to reach this point. Lots of mistakes and willingness to try again. They have many who have followed them since the begining, developers especially who are interested in Radix's potential.
>inb4 erc-20 token
Which is transferable to the proper XRD token once mainnet hits by the the end of Q2.

Probably won't go x10 once mainnet comes out, as developers are the only ones who can work on it. But will for sure be a good x5 short term and possible x100 longterm as no one else has been able to compete with what they are bringing.

DEFI is coming lads, we can't support the general public with the tech we have now.

>> No.27476971

I'm excited about XRD but I hope it continues to get Fudded the shit out of on Biz so I can buy cheap.