[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 37 KB, 216x324, Bobdobbs.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
27472 No.27472[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

I'm actually in the process of starting an actual business, not a get rich quick or make enough a week to never leave the computer screen scheme. Any of you niggers actually DOING something?
Let's network anonymously for fun, like gloryhole'ing in business suits.

>> No.27515

I mine crypto currency.

My rigs have paid for themselves. I just watch the money roll in. Doubled my money investing in UNO, going on to quadruple.

>> No.27535

>>27515

Mining bitcoin acually gives something?

>> No.27543

>>27515
Which one are you doing it for?

>> No.27553

>>27535
He's produced capital assets that transact exchanges. That's pretty epic as far as I'm concerned.

>> No.27562

>>27553

Can you explain it in easier terms, I really don't get what you are talking about.

>> No.27584

>>27562
As I understand it, and I could be wrong, "mining" is a bit of a misnomer. The miners are actually facilitating blockchain transactions in exchange for a commission paid in the commodity they are transacting.

>> No.27628

>>27472
I'm mining middlecoin.com
It mines the most profitable coins and auto sells them for BTC.

One $500 GPU brings me in approx $250 a month. Each GPU costs $30 a month power bill.

>> No.27643

I'm also trying to start a business. i will try the outsource way without investing much of my own money into it, will try to stay debt free.

i have an idea for a joke-business that could work very modestly for a short while that i think i will try just to gain the experience... but would love to hear more so if some of you have lot of stupid meme-based ideas, or standup comic kind of business idea to laugh at our slow and ugly society and don't think you will ever do anything with em, please share em here!

>> No.27650

I've been dicking around with web development. I can't really build anything business-production-ready that won't get hacked but it gives me hope that I'm not a worthless wage pleb and I can actually learn complicated skills.

Not sure if I'll continue with it though. Their echo chambers are pretty goddamn annoying and everyone wants to 'disrupt' something or invent a new language. Pretty useful though. If I ever get a job that involves tedious shit on a computer I know I can automate that and relax.

>> No.27658

>27643
If you have a few grand to invest a crypto mining rig would be a good one. You can use the funds it generates to buy more equipment and day-trade.

>> No.27672

> slackcoin

>> No.27716

>>27650
>I've been dicking around with web development. I've been doing it for a university for 14 years.

>>27650
>everyone wants to 'disrupt' something or invent a new language

Any superset of JavaScript that isn't jQuery and requires a compiler is the result of a circlejerk of retards who long to make web development resemble targeting an actual platform, which the web isn't.

My job is to separate trendy bullshit from actual movements in development. If I had to follow every latte-slurping faggot I'd change jobs in a heartbeat.

>> No.27718

>>27628
Do you get a high reject rate? Or is it pretty good?

If it's good, I'll point my friend at it, he's shitting himself over the bitcoin collapse for his contractual mining operation.