[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 58 KB, 547x547, 1499591463881.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
2747035 No.2747035 [Reply] [Original]

>we were all jewed into buying at the ATH

With no no buyers in the market everything is turning over as old money cashes out their profits.

This is how the crypto ponzi scheme works.

We need to find new buyers to keep the scam going. Simple.

>> No.2747058

I'm sorry, but did BTC already plummet? Oh, that's right. The month isn't over yet. In fact, the soft or hardforks are still months away. Does not raising 10-20% every day in this period count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this post when the bull run is still on? BTC is giving profits right now and has been the top cryptocurrency for how many years now? It's up against some of the worst shitcoins in the world who just happen to have a lead because they're feeding off the energy of the Ethereum buzz. But you know what? They still fucking suck. BTC is one of the single greatest stores of value in the world, it turned a small loan of 10 million satoshis into trillions and would have made more if not for constant FUDing about forking or SegWit. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded posts like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when BTC hits 10k and somebody shows you a screencap of this. Oh look at that, a poll was released showing BTC ahead of gold to store wealth. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a post on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making these anti-BTC posts because you're a faggot ETH hodler who doesn't Satoshi because he's good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to shit on bitcoin this board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

>> No.2747066

>>2747058
pasta?

>> No.2747097

>>2747066
If not Jesus Christ

>> No.2747106

>>2747058
Someone didn't diversify...

>> No.2747127
File: 33 KB, 400x400, i fucking lol'd.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>2747058

>> No.2747132

>>2747066
>>2747097

Fuck off newfags

>> No.2748100

>>2747058
Nice just picked up a 100k

>> No.2748200

>>2747058
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8Z6qWRugCY

>> No.2748287

>>2747035
>I literally can't understand commodity markets

It's just supply and demand with some bubble psychology sprinkled on top. That's it

>> No.2748340

>>2747058
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

>> No.2748460

>>2748340
Lol... stop it anon your so silly!

>> No.2748530

>>2748340
Did you write this text yourself or did you copy it from somewhere?
We outsiders don't give a shit about your united world warfare. Chill, you need help, bro.

>> No.2748559

>>2748530
get the fuck off 4chan you fucking child

>> No.2748566

>>2747058
He's right you know, op.