[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 31 KB, 408x408, 1611858394985.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
27445116 No.27445116 [Reply] [Original]

Don't sell your GME stock

>> No.27445729

>>27445116
Reminder: Anyone who tries to divide us is a kike losing billions. These fuckers have lost everything. The only way they can get out of this is by convincing you to sell GME. They are using all the typical part and parcel tactics and try to make it a 4chancvs reddit thing. They want to convince you redditors cashed out. They want to convince reddit we're cashing out. Don't fucking fall for. Reddit is our ally. Unironically. Just for once in your life do not fall for tribe mentality. We got them by their balls, don't fucking let go

>> No.27446203
File: 8 KB, 297x170, proxy-image.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>27445729

>> No.27446263

>>27446203
you must be loaded on gme

>> No.27446373

>>27445729
Based. Too many people here either threw money that they needed into this stock, or are delicate little pussies who fold under the first sign of adversity. I knew the risk and I put some money in, and If it fails, oh well, and if it pays off, then more tendies for me.

>> No.27446411

>>27446263
I am. Diamond hands kike.

>> No.27446689

I want them to pay out or lose everything. No compromises, no in-between.

>> No.27446912

>>27446373
Same. I know how kikes think. I know that challenging directly they can drag things for years. When I threw money at GME I knew I wouldn't see it again. They'd rather crash the entire economy than give money to the goy. It's not even about the money. It's about making them expose themselves. It's working

>> No.27447085
File: 39 KB, 1024x1022, HIGURASHI.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Do NOT listen to the shills. Hold, and buy more if you can.

>> No.27447154
File: 69 KB, 750x610, FuckRobinHood.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>27445116
Three things we can take away from today:

1. TD Ameritrade in-depth quotes report that 125% of shares are STILL SHORTED, meaning either articles about covers are blatant lies, the Hedge Funds themselves lied about their percentage of shorts, or new shorts came in to replace the ones that covered.

2. Trading volume was less than 1/3 the ten-day moving average, and five of those ten days was before the initial squeeze five days ago, so the trading volume was incredibly low today. This means most people held, and most of the volume we see is from Hedge Funds. It also means that because volume was so low, the Hedgies CAN'T HAVE COVERED, like they claim.

3. Analysis of individual trades of tranches of shares show that many shares had extremely unrealistically low bid prices. In many cases, the ask was hundreds of dollars, but the bid was only $3 to $5, and yet the shares were still sold. This happens when two or more Hedge Funds trade shares back and forth between each other in an attempt to artificially lower the share price reported on the ticker. This is known as a "Ladder Attack".

4. Finally, there has been an unrealistically huge negative FUD campaign on all Internet channels about GME today, as well as patently FALSE attributions of WSB attempting to squeeze the [Au] market. All manner of stocks other than GME are being shilled as distractions to dilute the buying power of our collective. These attributions are all false, and probably arise from a paid astroturfing campaign by either Hedge Funds or their angel investors.

What does all this mean?

It means the Hedge Funds and their investors and parent companies ARE PANICKING!

Ask yourself why in the world you would EVER sell an asset that the financial elites WILL NOT ALLOW YOU TO BUY IN THE ARBITRARY AMOUNTS YOU DESIRE?

BUY GME AND HOLD!

>> No.27447468

>>27447154
Before I head to bed I feel the need to leave behind three important pieces of information behind for tomorrow. The first one is this:

https://www.barchart.com/stocks/quotes/GME/interactive-chart

This link provides the information about todays volume. The volume represents the trades that are happening. And today the volume has been really low. This means people are not selling. We have been holding, which should drive the price up.

The second one is this:

https://eresearch.fidelity.com/eresearch/gotoBL/fidelityTopOrders.jhtml

This link provides the information about todays supply/demand considering buy and sell orders (on fidelity). The demand is WAY too high for the supply to meet, which should also drive the price up.

The third is this:

https://www.reddit.com/r/wallstreetbets/comments/la8ox3/at_these_levels_its_not_about_the_price_of_the/

Hedge funds are "fraudulently creating more shares" and retail are holding. They are using very ugly tactics in order to bring the price down to a number that satisfies them since even $225 is beyond the amount they are prepared to absolutely-have-to-fucking-pay.

Please stay educated. Do not trade emotionally. And lastly get some rest. We do not know when this shitshow will end.