[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 734 KB, 1066x800, squidward-nose-png-7.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
27412966 No.27412966 [Reply] [Original]

Why does r3fi.finance get less attention on 4ch than 4CH5, Sifi, and all these other shitforks that just fuck with the distribution fees?

4CH5 has a 6% fee but you only see 2% of it back
RFI has 1% and that goes nowhere
SIFI is just R3FI by all the devs and people who were too pussy to actually hold on to their stack left at a loss over a week old coin

I got in sorta late to r3fi but at least it grew into a community trying to make an interesting premise profitable for people while all the whales fucked off to shit forks
Wont lie, its beneficial for me if r3fi goes up in value but im not even being ironic when I say I have no idea why r3fi gets shit when all these other forks made by the fucking whales go and scam some redditors. + reddit is eating the 4ch5 shit up without question even though YOU DONT EVEN SEE THE MAJORITY OF THE MONEY AND THE FEES ARE HIGHER. To say it makes sense shows youre a retard who fell for a bandwagon. Is r3fi going to moon? Iunno but at least its had upward momentum and the telegram has flooded with people waiting for less gas fees. Rubic is picking them up, coingecko too, already accepted and trended on a few coin listings

I just feel like biz makes no sense because of all the muddying of the waters to the point when the logic (a fucking high yield gasless farming coin with the highest return there is) gets fud to make room for a 4chan pump and dump with a funny name.

Especially with all these new posters who dont have more than 3 brain cells coming in and shitting up the water. Wont tell you guys what to do but at the very least trust me when I say stay away from SIFI, RFI, 4CH5 and all these copy forks that are made to dump and leave.

r3fi at least has a community dedicated to getting the coin off the ground and listed. I barely have shit in r3fi and I made 30 bucks passively. In like 3 days. As a poorfrag thats great. Pi token doesnt do that and all the others just fee you and redistribute to shit you dont see.

>> No.27413083

>>27412966
rubic.

>> No.27413191

>>27413083
and r3fi.finance is going on rubic soon so its gonna benefit us both

are rubic posters just bots?

>> No.27413661

I just fucking sold my r3fi, if u send this shit to moon I swear the god I'll kill ur pajet dev.

>> No.27413735

>>27413191
stop trying to associate your shitcoin with rubic

>> No.27413855

Full disclosure - i don't own any r3fi anymore. However i still follow it, and the telegram chat.

When it launched someone, or a group, used various different wallet address to get into the presale - then they dumped and it tanked. They then left to make SIFI and rug pulled there, and probably on to something else.

So r3fi created new mods - a marketing team, the dev is there and active, redoing the site, everything, to get back on track.

Now, i don't currently own any - but it's a damn good buy right now for such a low market cap and supply coin. 5 percent back on all trades is an amazing incentive to hold - and watching the bots trade and give you free coins is awesome.

DYOR of course, and maybe visit their telegram.

>> No.27413884

Its easier and cheaper than setting up nodes or yield farming for sure.

>> No.27414309
File: 1.18 MB, 360x334, daddy chill.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>27413661
>>27413735
It was trending on coin listings
best fork of rfi there is
best yield amount
rubic integration is coming
coingecko should shoot it up

Dont be sad you sold but dont be fooled into the other coins because theyre trying to catch the lightning in a bottle of r3fis .01 to .50 moon in 2-3 days gave its shareholders.

It doesnt do any good to say price predictions but with the fees and distribution benefits it would benefit people even at 10 bucks a coin since you still make 5% and it doesnt go to shit like whale killing even though we make 5% from the whales and they let us get cheaper prices to make more money. Other coins are useless regardless of how you feel about r3fi.

>> No.27414813

>>27414309
chart looks awful anon

>> No.27414902

>>27413661
There's still room on the rocket, anon - let the turk live. I'm sitting pretty, watching my stack grow on its own. Looking for some sweet passive income life when listings finally drop. Don't miss out twice.

>> No.27415166

>>27414813
Only you can fix whale dumped charts. The community's pretty open about the shitshow a while back. Biggest issue right now is that everybody seems to think it was a rugpull. It seriously wasn't.

You hate money or what?

>> No.27415288

Been there since the beginning. The whale dump was tough but other than these cheap ass true pnd clones (hello r2fi, sifi, zord and 4ch5) r3fi is still here. The tg is steadily growing (2000 members as of today) and the mods and dev are active so there is massive room for growth from here. Get in cheap now and earn those rewards!

>> No.27415372

tossing 0.5 eth plz dont rug again

>> No.27415395

>>27414813
bouncing stock with past gainer and barely any shitty shilling in 4chan with upward momentum even with shitty gas fees.

I understand its no rubic chart but when you consider what the coin was and what the community had to do and is doing to make this a good decision for people (while making passive income)

Even though I got in at like .2 Im making money daily off of the distribution fees that I know no other coin has.

Its okay to doubt anon but the community believes in the coin wholeheartedly.

>> No.27415496

I'm a holder and I'm happy with where we're at. I got to get a stack in before it gets listed on coingecko or any other exchanges.

The fees from cross platform trading to even the books are going to drive some tasty passive income. Tendies incoming.

The other forks are the same scammers trying to grab the hype and this is the only one with actual momentum in the community.

>> No.27415559

>>27415372
just hold anon, youll make money off the fees over time, and confidence in the coin comes from holding and letting the chart grow. I almost sold at rock bottom and am glad Im seeing it bounce back. Come into the telegram and help out, the development is transparent and voted on and getting better.

>> No.27415608

i hold a small bag of r3fi, the chart does look bad right now but i’m confident on what the community is doing for the coin. volume should be picking up in the next few days

>> No.27415775

Ya the fucks who abused the presale are scammy cunts.

The mods and Dev are trying move past this though. It's a steal at its price - get in there anon!

>> No.27416003

I bailed and gtfo on R3fi when things were looking grim from the fucking whale dumping presale stocks - sold at a loss. Kept lurking the telegram though as the drama unfolded and saw a fucking unreal turn around of new admins getting shit back in order. Bought back in at bottom and have maybe a stupid level of confidence in it right now. community is super legit and lots of marketing shit and new listings coming soon. kinda feel lika ima be rich

>> No.27416368

Bought r3fi.
Dumbest decision I've made, seriously, only reason I ain't selling is because the meager amount I'd get for it means it ain't worth it.
Fuck r3fi and fuck all the shills promoting it.

>> No.27416373
File: 410 KB, 667x503, 1612152589878.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>27415775
>>27416003
came for the gains stayed for the community

that one daniel fucker fud the shit out of the community but I think now 4channel is ready to go in for the gains. Especially since it was early

>> No.27416708

>>27416368
Screencap this shit.

You'll never be so happy to feel salty when this shit moons. Unless of course you're sitting on a suicide stack.

>> No.27416892

>>27416368
this is the only r3fi thread all week
whats your stack at anon? I barely have any (got 5000 at 11 cents and made about 700 coins passively in a few days)

>> No.27417402

>>27416892
Ya, i think the mods didn't really want to "shill" r3fi so soon after the fiasco of the launch and dicks who dumped. Wanted to turn it around, fix the site, get the community together etc

>> No.27418872

See this is not mindless shilling here, folks at r3fi are actually trying to build something here which we all can benefit from. Even if you are minimally intrigued, give it a shot.

>> No.27420297

>>27412966
Why? Because r3fi is gay and 4ch5 is fucking based.

>> No.27420367

>>27418872
yeah, seeing how hard the admins are working to regain trust on the token makes me want to keep holding, and the passive income even with the low volume is pretty good

>> No.27421293

>>27412966
didnt SiFi exit scam? I cant even find the telegram group. If I see this Torvald anywhere he will see how hard it is to collect your broken teeth from the ground with broken hands

>> No.27421466

>>27421293
I dont even know the sifi price anon, I just know it was a pump and dump from the start made by pump and dumpers