[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 97 KB, 900x900, 1608135087648.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
27377599 No.27377599 [Reply] [Original]

Crypto-currency discussion, shill your favorite coin. Tell us about new coins, tell everyone that they're shit for their opinions!

>> No.27377678

>>27377599
WSB Rg in ID
What does kek mean by this???

>> No.27378268

Figure this might be the best thread to ask. I'm a faggot who's been interested in bitcoin for a while but never got in due to the fact it was always shady as fuck back in the day.

Dogememes aside, where can I go to learn? I do have some investing experience so I do know some of the periphery stuff, but is there a pastebin or something for noobs that you can share? and what are your recommendations? part of the shadiness going away is that now everyone and their dog is getting in on the game

>> No.27379547

>>27378268
First thing you'll need an exchange account, if you are not from the US, Binance is the best option, otherwise go for Kraken, KuCoin, Coinbase, or CoinMetro.
After that create some wallet to store your crypto, if you have more than $5K you should use an hardware wallet like Ledger, Trezor or SafePal.

In case you choose Binance, this link gives you 5% discount on all trading fees
https://www
.binance.com
/en/register?r
ef=NDXHK4FI

As for actual coins to buy, BTC and ETH are the safest bet for the long term. Some good altcoins are ALGO, PRQ, ALBT, LTO. Everything is kind of expensive right now though, I woupd advise always keeping 25% or more in stablecoins.

>> No.27381095

>>27377599
Bitcoin and Ethereum are household brands. Always good.

Dogecoin is good for laughs. It's a honeypot for retail investors. It will always make the news during a bubble.

Unproven shit: IOTA, XRP, DOT, LNK

I am retarded and don't own any crypto.

>> No.27382282

>>27377599
Ethereum has a giant spike at 2pm.

>> No.27382796

Exodus is offering a new "investor profile" for their common "stock", should I join? Didn't hear about it till just now